Good Deals Thread

Gst3d

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Dunno if it’s a good deal but… cool piece of kit

1 Like

Not totally sure on exactly how good of a deal this is but i see a bunch of MBS logos if anyone is looking to pick up a mountain board(well, 7 mountain boards).

FB Marketplace MtnBoards

3 Likes

I have a high-performance brushless motor high-power dual-drive controller based on ODrive. Does anyone need it?

And a mini spot welder. :thinking:

2 Likes

Lishen LR2170LA @ $4.10ea

Thinking about putting together 12s3p loaner board using these for introducing friends to esk8, seems like a pretty solid pickup at the moment.

Bench Test Results: Lishen LR2170LA - 45A 4000mAh 21700…good performer but P42A a bit better

2 Likes

I’ve got some of the LA cells too, really good deal. They aren’t in a board yet but I’m excited to use them

3 Likes

:drooling_face: and I can buy low qty too hopefully this lasts for another week.

3 Likes

Micro Center back at it again with a $99 printer, this time a Creality LD-002R SLA resin printer. Ender 3 Pro deal is also still available, just remove the -2 at the end of the URL.

Side note is resin worth experimenting into? The detail looks amazing but it looks like a pain to set up every time, not to mention resin is expensive and not well suited for most functional parts.

6 Likes

Dude thanks I’ve been waiting.

Duude i want that. So unfair that you get them so cheap!!!

2 Likes

fuck I wanted and sla printer for a long time, they need to open a few stores in germany. :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

Anybody in the USA got black caliber 2 trucks or just black baseplate

1 Like

grafik

US Out of stock?
Can only select EU

5 Likes

Oh, nice one, maybe I could upgrade mine, I’m tired of the one z axis design

This is like 45 min north of me. Might scoop this and pass them forward to everyone here

Just picked up an Ender 3 pro at microcenter in Queens NY today. They still had a pallet of at least 10 left.

3 Likes

9euro/kg!!

i just bought another 10kg lol
over 30kg of filament!

also affilate link if you do so wish

3 Likes

same deal for PETG-G on sunlu :smiley:

1 Like

This is the brand that comes on the filament rolls I get at the same price for any US people interested.

It prints well enough that I use it. 8/10 overall I’d say.

2 Likes