Good Deals Thread

can you get me a redbull while your at it

2 Likes

Well done

nope

1 Like

There’s a thread called “all time discount codes” or something.

4 Likes

Yes that one!

1 Like

https://www.facebook.com/groups/441443142857415/permalink/1595946184073766/

^^little single motor board, 300 usd, the battery probably isnt very good, but if anyones planning a smaller build, could be a decent deal on some parts.

$139 for an ender 3, I grabbed one the last time they had this price and it is legit

6 Likes

I already have a printer and this make me want to grab another one. :weary:

1 Like

It’s a crazy good deal especially here in the EU, because that price includes import and sales, IDK how it is in Germany but I usually get ruined by them. When I bought it was $8 for shipping too instead of ~20+

3 Likes

yeah I don’t need it… but I want it…

Be careful… This is exactly how I ended up with 6 printers.

Paid $160 for my first one and couldn’t believe the price. Snagged a second for that $139 price (lowest I’ve ever seen) just because it was so cheap.

It is really nice to have 2 printers so that you can run a larger nozzle on one. It significantly affects print speed.

My prints generally take 1/2 to 2/3 the time on a 0.6mm nozzle compared to a 0.4mm nozzle.

And before any of you non - 3d printing math nerds try and point that clear math out to me, don’t. You don’t even know.

10 Likes

I think the difference here is you’re actually good at this stuff, I run ~2 prints a month and took many many hours trying to make an angled riser

1 Like

More banggood nonsense: 50% ish off cloudwheels 4pcs flipsky wheels tire 120mm all terrain off-road for electric skateboard longboard Sale - Banggood.com

1 Like

True. I had to go through the whole solidworks book and do all the lessons before I could even open up any of our master detector files at work.

Highly recommend doing their lessons if you can, er, procure a copy

6 Likes

It’s a shame it’s only the orange ones or I’d pick some up to add to my range tests / scoring

1 Like

Yeah only the orange in the US, but they seem to restock when I’m not looking so keep an eye out

1 Like

3 Likes

Doesn’t go with my build :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Something something volumetric flow something something square of the quadratic something something gotta carry the one.

That’s all I got chief.

11 Likes