Good Deals Thread

Thanks!

3 Likes

Banggood have been my preferred place for electronics the last while, occasionally really good prices but almost always have fast shipping and no extra headaches. Got an Ender 3 for €125 including shipping and taxes, arrived within like 8 days

6 Likes

Sounds much better that aliexpress’ fake European warehouses :joy:

Hey Guys,

I’d like to get the forum’s collective two cents on these tires before I pull the trigger.

Has anyone used them?

If so, what hubs do they fit?

2 Likes

They’re labeled as 6 x 1.5" on the tire with an 87mm inner dimension. That rules out all of the 4" ID pneumatic tires for mbs, trampa, and similar.

They might fit bergmeister hub sized wheels though. I use the common aliexpress 6x2 tires on mine so a bit wider but the bead may still sit well.

8 Likes

Do you think think they Fit these that boys

@brown5tick
What do you think since Luuk is not on here That much anymore

1 Like

Yeah, they will but they’ll be stretched, so better contact patch at the expense of some ride comfort and height.

I saw a set of 8" CSTs recently. Nice tread pattern and profile for what I expect will be a good contact patch. Good thick tread depth. Not too soft a compound. I’m tempted to get a set next round.

2 Likes

If you find them again I would love to see a link :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

My 2 cents, filament can go bad if stored in the open, especially in humidity. A Food dehydrator for 12-24 hours works amazing at restoring it. Long story short plastic absorbs water over time, and when extruding, it can turn into steam, bubbling, warping and causing more stringing. I worked with nylon almost all summer and it is way more sensitive to moisture. If my print was longer than a day, I would have one roll printing and one roll drying and swap them out. Desiccants can do a little bit to remove water, but nowhere near as much as a dehydrator. I Saw one youtube video a while back where they weighed spools before and after a desiccant box for a while, and the dehydrator for a few hours and the dehydrator definitely pulled out a lot more water.

Not the video, but very trustworthy 3d printing channel discussing it.

5 Likes

Yeah in my case it was bad right when I opened the roll from the factory, and even though it kept snapping, there weren’t any major flaws in the prints themselves. It sort of felt like the filament hadn’t been “tempered” to relieve internal stresses, if that’s even a thing. The company sent me a new roll at least, but I haven’t had the chance to try it out yet.

2 Likes

:smiley:

6 Likes
3 Likes

12% off of your order from Sunlu3D:

eY4QbFph

No word on MOQ or anything else.

3 Likes

A single Flipsky 6384 for 60USD, free shipping. Good for a single drive/commuter.

5 Likes

Holy shit that’s cheap, I already have a pair but I’m still tempted

2 Likes

Sold out :sleepy:
But found this :star_struck:
Can we say 4wd

4 Likes

Hahahahaha I was just going to reply with this

I want to put together a smaller commuter friendly board. Didn’t realise how big the upgraded deck is and missing my old 35”

Edit: link here for others
[35,38€ 60% OFF]Flipsky BLDC Belt Motor Battle Hardened 6354 140KV 2450W for Electric Skateboard RC Parts from Toys Hobbies and Robot on banggood Flipsky bldc belt motor battle hardened 6354 140kv 2450w for electric skateboard Sale - Banggood.com

3 Likes

The 84s are already sold out too tho D:

2 Likes

I got 2 :kissing_heart:
Thank you @itsrow :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

There are some coupon codes that gave me like 6 euros off I got from using honey.
Edit: TOYSHO

3 Likes