Ohh… There is one… It is Loctite.

1 Like

Me Reseda :rofl:
image image image
I lived a block from this apartment complex
:martial_arts_uniform: :rofl:

This was my spot but yes Naugles is sooo good :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

VaIley represent! I think I know where this apartment complex is, actually. My business was in a place called Mid-Valley Athletic Club in Reseda on Hart St.

3 Likes

I have tried this before. one of the drives spins in the same direction as the threads. locktite isnt going to hold against the full torque of the motor trying to unscrew itself.

2 Likes

a what now? which direction are ur drive spinning?

2 Likes

I think @SpeedDemon has older eLofty Direct Drives: A Tearful Start With A Very Happy Ending

1 Like

no there was a time when flipsky made direct drive motors. they are currently discontinued(wonder why).

1 Like

that still doesn’t explain the drive unscrewing itself thingy he’s talking about

they would still be either the gen1 or gen2 of elofty drive, it wasn’t discontinued, it was updated to “better” revision

1 Like

discontinued as in flipsky stop selling them.
I cant imagine a 2nd gen product having such a horrible design flaw… must be gen1.

2 Likes

Nope Gen 1 were fine and gen2 had all kind of flaws (I have them) but with some care they are fine

were ur drive spinning in the same direction as the screw thread?

Well on one side yeahhh :thinking:

2 Likes

these? u mean the centripetal force was enough to unscrew from the thread? :flushed:

The early versions offered by esk8supply were the ones that unscrewed. My first gen eLofty has screws, and the later ones do as well.

2 Likes

Garbage-tier DDs. Though mine have been great.

3 Likes

the entire red circled area will unscrew itself. the red arrow is where they will separate.

4 Likes

no wonder why they had to rework for newer gen :rofl: centripetal force unscrewing screws…scrub screw? ok fair enough. motor can? holy shit :fearful:

3 Likes

Not on these, we are talking about elofty’s drives aren’t we?
Mine have been unscrewing all over the place yeah (can, adapters)
But loctite is you friend (always) :joy:

1 Like

the wheel wont actually fall off it will just cause an insane amount of rolling resistance.

3 Likes

yes, elofty drive, but was mainly talking about the screws on motor can getting unscrew to a point the whole motor can would dettach itself

1 Like