🌴 Go-FOC DV6 / PRO <High Current Dual ESC >

are you still in business ? i will like to buy one vesc maybe but not so sure now if the guy is still alive
you didn’t respond to my email…etc…

1 Like

its possible that because of the covid lockdowns in china they’re not working rn

2 Likes

my english is not so great pardon me, if i am not sure what you try to explain , but to me you says its a 4.12 vesc with some modification ? i presently run the maytech 4.12 at 80A motor in a heatsink and they stay cool, but i want to upgrade to vesc 6 so i can have better braking power on my mountainboard

oh yes, i forget that thanks

he seems to be alive ,he just send me a email ,

1 Like

good to hear :rofl:

1 Like

but i don’t know this guy so much thats why i ask to people like you from the forum , if i can trust him

yes u can, makerx is the good one out there

5 Likes

also i will like to see some videos of the vesc 6 pro in action

i want a vesc with enough power to stop me in a hill , i weight 235 pound with my mountainboard

1 Like

I’ve got the DV6 pro in my mountainboard as well, it’s been working great so far. Running 100 motor amps per side, have gotten an overcurrent fault one single time using 9 inch tires

2 Likes

I’ve got a DV6 pro in a race board running 120 motor amps per side on 7 inch stretched pneumatics. I did get an overcurrent fault that threw me but i switched on the ‘Slow ABS current’ tab and not had an issue since.

5 Likes

Ooh I should do that thanks for the tip. I hit it when I was going like 1mph with 9 inch tires offroad, throttling up

3 Likes

this is my current setting using ackmaniac tool

2 Likes

Sorry, is this a question? I can see you’ve got the Slow ABS current tab enabled.

1 Like

Increasing the absolute max current might solve the problem.

1 Like

Sorry to disappear for a while, as we’ve been preparing the brand new D75 and D100 recently.:sweat_smile:

13 Likes

Hi guys, I’m having a weird issue with a brand new DV6 freshly flashed with 5.03 (it came with it from the factory, but I like to start from a clean slate). I use a PPM remote and even if it’s mapped correctly, for a few % of the duty cycle AFTER the deadband (10%) is overcome, the VESC injects a negative current to the motor, making it very jerky on startup. I have a screenshot of the problem:

Detection has been fine, they’re FS6374 190kv motors and I have the exact same setup on another board that works just fine. Any ideas?

2 Likes

I’ve had the same issue with my new DV6 pro, where with the same FW and settings on my previous DV6 Pro or another DV6 didn’t do it, only the new one that came preloaded with 5.3 does it.

I hope some insight is found.

To add further to the issue, I can even reproduce it trying to turn the motor with the keyboard at very low currents (3A for example, instead of trying to turn the motor, the VESC brakes) @YUTW123