Go-FOC D100 / D75 / D60

That’s great news! When were these changes made? How can a customer tell which version of PCB they have? Thanks!

2 Likes

So adc works fine.
What about the e-brakes?

Same way.

Was this changed in hardware? How can previous unit owners know which version they have and what features are compatible?

This was quite the interesting find

2 Likes

Yep those are direct fets. IRF 7759: MOSFET, N-channel, 75 V, 160 A, 1.8 mOhm, DirectFET-L8 at reichelt elektronik

as we anticipated, 75v rated, which leaves a pretty small window for voltage spikes at max 16s charge.

2 Likes

5 Likes

no mounting holes?

Still??

I thought the new ones were supposed to have the same pattern as the DV6?

1 Like

lol my repaired d100 came back with new bottom with mounting holes

4 Likes

Seems you got a new esc

Came back with my QS8, unless they just moved only that lol

2 Likes

no way!

Any advice for this? Failing motor detection on my first batch D75 with firmware from makerx.

Motor detection from the other USB port and running detection for both motors via CAN results in success.

Not sure why it didn’t work the first time but you got it to detect on second try from the other side of ESC yes? So that’s a win.
Sometimes weird shit just happens IME. If it’s working properly now and you used the correct FW (which it looks like you did) then happy days.

Get vesc tool 6.0 and update to fw6. fixed most of my issues with the d75

Might give that a shot. Its like one side is fine and can detect both, but the other side throws that error during detection.

I managed to just get through all the setup but only using the good side and relying on the CAN. Just wondering where I might have messed up.

I encountered a LOT of issues with my d75 batch 1 on 5.3. I’d highly recommend not using it.

Interesting. I’ve had zero problem running 5.3 custom FW on my OG batch D75. It’s in my current offroad board.

1 Like

Which PPM input functions on your D75?

• Right Side
  • Left Side
  • Both
  • Neither
  • It changes between boot cycles

0 voters

Which UART input functions on your D75?

• Left Side
  • Right Side
  • Both