[Global] [Closed] Flipsky VX2 & VX1 Remote Group Buy Post-Order Discussion

Rrp is $79 plus shipping plus customs overall probably around $100

Read the thread for answers, been there all along guys (° ͜ʖ °)

The 48 includes every cost to me. the costs left are VAT if the buyer chooses and shipping to them

2 Likes

Noob here, sorry if the answer’s obvious, but will this work with the forthcoming neoBOX?

The VX1 yes, the VX2 I guess its untested but I would assume so

1 Like

I’m going to get 2 vx1s and 1 vx2

I’m down for together shipping

Well the remote is $90 with shipping on alibaba, if you assume they won’t declare low value, or they declare a value above your countries threshold, its likely it will be on or over 100$, so the discount is about 50% of RRP

1 Like

For uk people what’s the a good cheap option for shipping and when is the plan to start asking for money from us

I will contact people 5 days before the end of the group buy, and the UK shipping options are listed, technically the VX1 can be shipped in a padded letter but i’d rather ship in its box, its only like £3 for second class iirc

1 Like

And is vx2 bigger

Thanks, sorry novice question again, but is there any indication as whether I should order 4.XX or 6.XX for the neoBOX (perhaps the 4.XX because it’s a Unity clone?)

This would be a question for @jeffwuneo, Go to FlipSky’s Website and look at the technical drawings there on the page for the Vx2, or provide them to @jeffwuneo and ask what he thinks since he’s the one thats making the neoBox. I suspect that the 1.7 Clone (neoBox 4.XX Hardware) is going to work with the vx2 for 4.XX and that the revised version (neoBox 6.XX hardware) will work with the vx2 for 6.XX.

But again, Jeff is whom you should really be asking this question.

To anyone thats had a close look at the Controllers/Receivers I have a thought; I looked at the vx1 and the vx2 (on flipsky’s website) and it seems that they use a similar transmitter / receiver I am curious if the only thing that is different from the two configurations (4.XX and 6.XX configuration) is just which pins are active on the cable/loom that you’re provided for the UART connection. Because if thats the case, it wouldnt be difficult to just wire 4.XX and 6.XX looms and swap them out as you upgrade your motor driver hardware.

The neobox is being made in vesc 4 and vesc 6, so whichever version you choose just match it up

The VX1 yes, you can just swap the pins on the jst. The VX2 no, the 4.xx has other differences which make it worth with the unity

the only difference in the information i see on flipsky’s website is voltage between the 4.xx and 6.xx vx2. If the receiver pcb still has a functional 5volt and 3volt trace I cant imagine that it wouldnt work, can you elaborate further @Anubis?

1 Like

I’m not entirely sure then, just going on what flipsky have said. They didn’t just do a wire swap to get the unity to work

I signed for VX1 6.8, greetings from Robert-Jan

1 Like

Pay via dogecoin.

1 Like

Just to report back - I asked Jeff about this, but apparently there aren’t any technical drawings on the Flipsky page I linked for him to look at, so he couldn’t answer. I am a total noob to this hobby so maybe I linked incorrect information.

So is this the miles per hour model VX2 ver 1.0
Or the hgtech vx2 Ver 2.0 with colour screen, smaller deadzone, switchable km/miled. And unity baudrate fix?