[Ghosted] Unknownboards M5 (A youtuber Brand)

Pretty sure its the exact same

I wonder how long it will take for ricky to realize that this is just to much power on dkp and they should go to channels

1 Like

First he has to try it so probably not soon.

Ehh its only dual 6354 so its not like its any more than Ownboard or Elofty

Even then, the ownboard is still gonna be running less than half the power with its $40 hobbywing ESC

:rofl:

6 Likes

These guys literally put out a video saying they hate cloudwheels, yet they’re on their board? :confused:

9 Likes

They explain in there podcast that since everyone else likes them that they will sell them on there board

1 Like

Seems like a poor choice of deck isn’t it?

1 Like

on the website they sell a 50.4v charger so i would assume from that its 12s

2 Likes

Ehh, Skateshread is okay quality

I think there have been mixed reviews about them. But I have never tried one so 🤷

So the VESC can put out 200 amps. What can the 12s4p 30q battery put out?

Like 80A max, to be fair that’s on par with the continuous output of dual 6354

1 Like

Pretty sure it’s this one:

US $169.99 40%OFF | 2020 New BRT04 Electric Skateboard Deck With Battery Case - Burlywood/Burlywood Black

1 Like

with 4P of 30Q cells?

No. Absolutely no fucking way. Unless he’s running at 16S. He never specifies voltage. Even then, that’s pretty iffy. Those sound like “perfect laboratory conditions” numbers, not “real world riding” numbers.

I mean the rest doesn’t sound too bad, I like the lack of missing details, props to him.

1 Like

Money talks

4 Likes

It’s an AliExpress mashup. Other than the ESC, all of this can be found there. Eovan uses the same parts/strategy.

3 Likes

But the range though. Who gets 16 - 20 miles (26 - 32 km) on a 12S4P 30Q battery on 175mm (7inch) tires in real world riding? I don’t. I bet in laboratory conditions I definitely could, but that directly contradicts the phrase “real world riding” now doesn’t it

Unless I’m just super fat or something.

6 Likes

Torquey gearing and low settings would easily land a lot of people in that range as long as they weren’t riding like a bat out of hell… i don’t think its that unrealistic.

2 Likes