GET A GRIP! DuckGripz eMTB handle from DBS

You joke, but this is legitimately the feedback I have gotten from folks :joy: Seems that most people just dont want a massive duck schlong permanently attached to their board, especially if they take their board into public/work/stores/etc.

Unsurprisingly, a hefty majority of the dickducks I have sold have gone to Australia, the land down under where ducks have big dicks and men have no shame :kangaroo::kangaroo::kangaroo:

13 Likes

I still intend to get a non-dick one if they’re available but I put it off because of that shipping price and other stuff crept in to take my cash, apologies for blue balling your ducks

3 Likes

:joy::joy: and 1 to MN, someday I’ll grow up!

4 Likes

I got excited for dickosaurus. If those come in im game. I personally am not a fan of duck dicks…

3 Likes

Another Aussie wanting that Duck dick :laughing:
Just placed my order

3 Likes

Yeah i’m definitely contemplating ordering more dickducks. These things are gonna be esk8 history.

6 Likes

This is exactly why I bought it :laughing:

2 Likes

Embrace the dong.

𓂸

3 Likes

𓀐𓂸

3 Likes

Massive sale on my remaining stock of dickducks. Get 'em before they’re gone!

3 Likes

Can you rest the board vertically on the handle?

without the mounts or gearbox touching the ground?

BTW, @BenjaminF are you going to receive GRIPs without the twisted dick?

2 Likes

Go get a dick duck. It’s discounted! (2 left it seems)

grafik

3 Likes

For some boards, definitely. For mine, no.

I’m not decided on doing another batch or not. They sold ok at the beginning, but then tapered off pretty quick. I kind of get the sense that most people who wanted one got one. If I do another batch it will be all dickless.

Whoops I better fix that, I can only seem to find one here in my shop.

Eh, fuck it, I’ll put that one on the community build. Not like it’s going to sell.

4 Likes

what deck is this? you seem to be using hypertrucks which only work with Lacroix mouns right?
I guess it doesn’t matter right? judging by the distance between the floor and the grip, it won’t work on a similar carver style deck.

1 Like

Haero Bro

Yes and yes (until @moon or @Boardnamics is ready to sell me a gear drive :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Yeah I dont think that a deck with an angled tip like this would be able to stand on the handle, unless you had like 100mm wheels and really short mounts. The angles just dont work out.

2 Likes
Any interest in a second batch of dickless ducks?
  • I would definitely buy one
  • I might maybe possibly buy one

0 voters

1 Like

@bboybowzer @DEEIF @PedroMcJimenez @GJF1 @On1yBluu @JeffyJ @Madmiah @DerelictRobot @SeanHacker @skate420 @anyoneelsewhohasone

Do yall think that these handles would be acceptably strong if I go with aluminum that is about 1mm thinner than what I am currently using?

The current handles are 0.25 inches thick (6.3mm). If I go down to stock that is 4.3mm thick then I can reduce the price of the handles by $5, and make them $30+shipping instead of $35+shipping.

Think it’s a worthwhile modification?

4 Likes

My issue with the first batch was that I didn’t have cash when they went up and when I did either the dickless ones had sold out or I couldn’t stomach the shipping. If you make another run that lasts more than 7 days I’ll 100% buy one, and if not I’d buy the file for like $30 to send to a more local place to get it cut

1 Like

The shipping should also be a small bit cheaper with the thinner stock, since my shipping rates are the direct calculated cost from USPS based on weight.

2 Likes

Won’t it br flexy on a heavy board if you go down in thickness?

1 Like