GET A GRIP! DuckGripz eMTB handle from DBS

Definitely dude. The one I have is thicc and nice but could definitely still be way strong enough at that thickness. Probably could shave 2mm off even and not even notice.

P.S- I’ll do some crazy stress testing on mine when I get home and see what I can do. So count me in for another. LoveDick is heavy so…

2 Likes

That’s why I am asking the folks who have the current model to get their take. My eMTB is 50lbs (22.6Kg) and the current 6.3mm thick handle is rock solid, absolutely no flex at all.

It also helps that when lifting your board up and wheeling it around by the front wheels, the weight of your board is parallel with the length of the handle, so none of the force is trying to flex the handle, if that makes sense.

I tend to agree, but I am asking around anyway to get folk’s opinions before making a change like this, especially if it’s only going to shave $5 off the cost for the end user.

3 Likes

Mine has been a paper weight and I gave away the other one to a friend. I need to do a gasket and get longer bolts before I install on one of the senderized decks. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

TBH I am on a lazy esk8 streak with my kids for summer vacation. I keep buying parts but none of my boards are functional. Mostly because I would rather watch adventure time with my 2 favorite people.

3 Likes

I’ve not got around to installing my duck dick but it seems surprisingly stiff :wink:

6 Likes

You lost me at “dickless

:sleepy:

8 Likes

Will there be a second batch of these?

With only 6 votes on my second-batch-interest-poll, i dont think so :confused:

3 Likes

Damn I really slept on this :cry: I was waiting till I had a big enough board in the works to buy it

2 Likes

Bit disappointed with how it all turned out. :frowning: (not the product)

1 Like

Eh, this is just how it goes sometimes. The hype didnt last.

4 Likes

Fuck it. People at CarvePDX convinced me to make another batch. Got 10 DuckGripz handles being cut now, probably in stock in around a week. I also ordered some special goodies along with the handles.

9 Likes

No dick ducks?

2 Likes

Never again :joy:

If someone wants one bad enough, they can pay me up front for the cost of producing a single one. I’m not doing another batch of those lol. SendCutSend prices arent too bad for single items, so if someone wants that, PM me.

4 Likes

You’ve changed man. You used to be cool.

8 Likes

I saw you had anodized your own to be blue. How much would it cost to get them anodized black?

1 Like

Can you give a reason why not use paint? Not sure what the downsides might be maybe chipping and wear instead of just scratching.

exactly lol, 'tis a skateboard. anodizing looks cooler too

1 Like

Peer pressure works people! :partying_face:

Also hypothetically if someone was paying slightly too much to get one of these across the atlantic anyway, roughly how much would a single dick duck cost? If there are any other Europeans feel free to hit me up to share shipping

6 Likes

I plan on getting 4 I think, can buy extra for others. Although I’d prefer to keep my total order below 150€ for tax reasons

3 Likes