Germany - esk8 apprehension

I am not sure how it is in Austria - I hope it’s at least a little more relaxed.
But I had my fair share with the Police and the TÜV back in my Car Tuning days - so I stil have PTSD from those days.

I got fined so much that I was in debt for most of my younger years - only managed to be debt free a couple of years ago now.

I am pretty sure they can easily measure the speed if they want to and I am surprised they didn’t in the case mentioned earlier.

Also on the other end there are some Idiots who can’t ride their f***** E-Scooters or E-Skateboards and fuckn’ it up for everyone else going at highest speeds - no safety gear and no respect for others.

2 Likes

and this is mainly why the laws are still restricted. Idiots renting scooter drunk and ruining the stats. Karens getting on a scooter and faceplanting instantly and then continues to tell everyone that they are dangerous for everone and should be forbidden.
Guys buying them but not getting insurance, causing trouble and so on.

maybe they weren’t as creative as the one that took a spin on my board. (The officer even liked it)

3 Likes

That’s the problem with the law…
Especially with new technologies - some people can literally make your life hell if they translate the law 1:1 other ones might just say “be careful - don’t go too fast”…
In my case I had around 80% of bad cops, 10% were reasonable and another 10% were actually really nice.

If I take my Mountainboard I would never go on a road - I even feel stressed going on a bike lane that is far away from a main road.
I am lucky enough that I can hit the traisl and the forest after only 200 meters of road…
Still there are some people who don’t like new things and they shout things at you even when going slow just for being something “new” and different.

Thats why I changed my full-face helmet with skigoggles to a normal helmet without any eyewear because if people can see your face and don’t have to make up an evil avatar for what you might look like - it’s mostly a better response in my experience.

1 Like

I thought fellow eskaters would have a little more to offer than fucked up hate speech.

Edit: wrong quote.

1 Like

Don’t want too get too political; however, could it be that you are the one who’s actually “brain fucked”?

My god, I never thought I would have to defend the German chancellor one day. Oh well, times are what they are, I guess.

3 Likes

I thought fellow eskaters would have a little more to offer than fucked up hate speech?!

I guess opinions differ when it comes to politics… Thats why I usually don’t bring them up at all.

It is what it is… I think no government is a good government - but considering how many idiots are out there you need one so it could be a lot worse in my opinion

1 Like

I’m in no way condoning the assassination of Angelo Merte! (or murder in general)

It was just a thought with so much murder and homicide happening at these times why it hasn’t hit a hated politician.
Merkel was the topic so i chose her. Could say the same for the queen, trump, macron or anybody else.

Why make her male lol?

To be fair, I think she’s one of the politicians you don’t have to fear. You know she’s not any good, but at least she doesn’t fuck up your country like a Trump does. I’m really happy about that. And for a CDU politician, she’s really living in the future :slight_smile:
She even does not fear the internet!!! XD

I would fear people from the AfD - I think this doesn’t need explanation, fear people from the greedy soul dead FDP, fear other people from the CDU and CSU especially. In my oppinion left politicians like “Die Linke” or “Bündnis 90/Grünen” are telling the truth. But they know for themselves, that you can’t realize a world with 0 emission, no poverty etc.
Communism showed, that perfect theories dont work out, because of humanity.
In these crazy times, I’m happy about a politician that does NOTHING at all.
Sad sad world.

But i thought the Rechte are right and die linke are “link” :wink:

1 Like

God beware me loving her…
I hope the communism is irony?
She’s been in one of the most conservative parties Germany has.

1 Like

Yes, that’s right. Sorry I dont get you :slight_smile:

The Right, in German is die rechten what also means the right ones. Die Linken also means they are “link” which means wrong

1 Like

Links* but yeah xD do what you want :joy:

1 Like

Back to the topic. I want them legalized!

3 Likes

What car did you own? :slight_smile: or still do?

Please say JDM!!!

1 Like

@Niklas
I had over 30 cars…
But you are lucky… some of them JDM…

And I had a fully customized Honda Civic EE9 VTEC (Mugen) and one “normal” EE9 VTEC

grafik
grafik

grafik

I am now out of the Car game… driving an old Renault Clio - I just lost too much money with racing and tuning… tbh

1 Like

Well you had more cars than i got kissed.

4 Likes

Sick :slight_smile:
Yeah… Cars eat up a lot of money ^^ especially when you count police in…
What was your favourite one of all time? :slight_smile:

Ouh and the most reliable one!!
Maybe pm to not fill up this thread haha

1 Like