[GER] WTB - Trampa deck

Looking for the above.

Trampa deck to replace my stiff and breaking MBS deck. I have no clue what ply i need. I weigh 210 pounds (100kg) and would like a more flexi deck than the mbs is. I still want that stability tho.

HMU.

3 Likes

…I’m in FR, I got a 16 ply Trampa 35 Long, brand new, never used, just take of the grip tape :

5 Likes

watchu want for it?

I need :money_with_wings: ^^
200€ shipped to you tomorrow ?

1 Like

In your weight class 17 ply would be optimal, you can check the trampa website to see the classes :ok_hand: I had a guy which was around 90 kg ride on my 15 ply board and he bottomed out sometimes when going offroad.

1 Like

This is how much flex i currently have on my broken mbs comp 95 birds deck. Granted it has seen 1500km and is worn in + i weigh 100kg.

1 Like

Not a lot, on my 15ply you would definitely bottom out

1 Like

So its good that the deck he offered is 16ply

1 Like

@Riako do you think 16ply is fine for a 100kg rider?

100kg + 5kg backpack

I’m only a bit more than 80kg with protec … if @xsynatic gonna play at @rich jump style, maybe 17 will be best like you say,…
what does Trampa riders think ? @rich @Pimousse @Andy87 ^^ @Trampa

4 Likes

I’m definitely not the jumping guy. I barely get the nose up on my setup :sweat_smile:

Just street and offroading. Some grass, mostly street, gravel and woods.

I want it more flexy that i currently have it because my feet hurt on pneummies more than on my hubmotor board!

TBH, I don’t ride Trampa boards anymore since a while now.
85kg without gear, used to ride a 16ply and it was a bit too flexy to my taste.

@xsynatic I’d rather go with the 17 ply if you want precision in your ride at speed.

2 Likes

I’m 74kg and ride 16ply so I would recommend 17ply for 100kg rider but flex is different for everyone. 16ply could work, too if you don’t ride too fast offroad. But even 17ply has more flex than the MBS. My 14ply carver is a real trampoline.

Trampa deck is very comfy to ride but offroad it is sometimes a bit unpredictable because of the flex and it twists. A stiff deck has a better and more direct steering and control but is not that comfortable and it’s hard to ollie.

4 Likes

I usually max out at 56km/h on my board due to shitty roads coming or just not enough runway but thats only once or twice per ride, if even.

Offroading i’m probably max 40/km. Mostly 20-30ish km/h.

@trampa do you have an exchange policy? If i buy the wrong ply if i can get it swapped?

edit : according to metr my average speed is between 20-25km/h.

And on the video right before i jump on the middle i’m jumping with my whole weight what obviously never happens while riding.

2 Likes

We can swap everything if you cover the shipping. However, definitely 17+ Ply in case of 100Kg rider weight.

4 Likes

Shipping is about 15€ i assume?

About that. You can only feel the flex when the deck is mounted to trucks with wheels.

4 Likes

While we are at it.

The 17ply tops that you think?

1 Like

Depends on the model, 35 Long, Holy Pro, BigBoi etc.

2 Likes