[GER] WTB - Trampa deck

either 35 long or holypro/ hs11 original

The 35 Long will be slightly more flexible, due to a wider wheel base. 17 Ply @ 100KG is perfect for both decks.

1 Like

We have a problem. ^^

From a deal perspective i would get it but now that several people suggested a ply higher i’m not sure if the deal will pay off. If not i have a 200€ investment that i may have to sell again.

On the other hand i have to pay 40-50€ more do get a different ply :confused:

1 Like

From what I can see and what you seams to want, I will pay the difference, hoping that this is perfectly what i expect ^^

1 Like

What do you mean?

Do you mean it as "i would pay the 50/60€ more if it gets me the perfect deck?

2 Likes

Yes, I was speaking like if it was for me ^^

5 Likes

I´m at 85kg naked, so about 95kg geared up and running a Holypro 16ply.
Perfekt for my taste, good amount of flex and if i reaaaaally jump around hard with it it juuuust touches the ground a bit.
Don´t know where you are from, but if you want to visit me in Saarbrßcken, you can check it out :wink:

1 Like

Damnit that’s one more for the 16ply. But most voted for 17ply so i might have to go with that…My poor wallet. :sob:

Gießen :wink:

4 Likes

alright that would be a 2,5 h ride one way, so i guess you´re cheaper to buy the 17 ply and sent it back if you don´t like it :smiley:

1 Like

If i had a car i would do it. Test it, a small group ride and then make a decision ^^

3 Likes

Get the 17ply. The 16ply will be too soft at your weight.

3 Likes

@Trampa when will the hs11 be back in stock?

@Trampa Is your Lifetime warranty transferable?

1 Like

Guess i have to look elsewhere. Still no others for sale?

The one German shop has it but i don’t want to give him any cent if i can prevent it.

1 Like

Nothing here for you? there is also a 5% code on the discount thread.

1 Like

Not really. I have my eyes on the hs11. The ATB shop sells the boards for 30€ more than trampa directly

1 Like

Which German shop are you steering clear of and why? I just bought matrix trucks from here because of lowest price and free shipping, but it’s been almost 3 weeks and I haven’t received them yet.

this one.

maybe text brettsport.de where your trucks are. Some shops sell you items without having them in stock even though the website says so. They order from the company first before shipping it to you. 3 weeks is way to long.

I did. Last week they said I would have tracking this week, but nothing yet, so just emailed for an update. I’ll chaulk it up to MBS stock and shipping nightmare, but their website should have reflected that like other sites selling MBS.

I haven’t bought from shop.elektro-skateboard.de, so is your beef personal or does that shop lack customer support, too much mark up or something?

this.

Lying about shipping, prices are marked up, CS not good, he even sold me some used parts telling me that he can’t do anything about it after i asked about it. Nothing stated on the website.

1 Like