Genuine Creality Ender 3 $144 with prime shipping

:cry: rip 60$ off.

1 Like

shouldnā€™t run a laser on anything not enclosed ā€“ helps protect the remaining eye

1 Like

Agreed. Iā€™ll add you should have proper ventilation too and to keep it properly calibrated and cooled if weā€™re covering general laser safety grounds.

Women tell me length is important as well as width. I need a machine to laser engrave large flat objects, originally I was considering a diy cnc but figured I could find/buy a 3d printer I could add a laser to and have both.

I was reading some of the Q & A for this sale. I think I found the oneā€¦

6 Likes

@SeanHacker you should mark that unhelpful just to piss the guy off

4 Likes

Laser engraving has many levels. If you want professional looking laser for plaques, wood cutting and such, you may want to consider a dedicated machine.

1 Like

Iā€™m afraid of the 4 page response that would be incomingā€¦

9 Likes

HahahahašŸ¤£

2 Likes

Just gonna get my feet wet with a budget setup first that I can use to pay for itself and learn on, my wife wants it to make custom cutting boards and wooden spoons maybe the occasional leather item like dog collar and book

1 Like

a k40 is much more likely to pay for itself than a modified budget 3d printer.

seriously, this is a better option for what your talking about:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/33035508403.html

Just donā€™t lase anything that contains chlorine, like PVC.

3 Likes

Received! Warning: the package came just like shownā€¦I hope you all trust your neighbors

14 Likes

Luckily Iā€™m a hermit thatā€™s occasionally a bit agoraphobic, so Iā€™m almost always home lol

5 Likes

Mine still hasnā€™t shippedā€¦

Iā€™ve been doing the delayed shipping on all my Amazon orders to get that free $1 lol

3 Likes

Mine gets here Thursday. Very excited.

1 Like

I would place the order

Sales over

Mine supposedly too.

1 Like

Mine showed up today but Iā€™m waiting until next week to break it out for formalityā€™s sake :roll_eyes:

4 Likes