Gear drive with a 1:6 ratio?

Actually, now that I think about it, there’s two failure modes that can manifest with cutting helical gears, assuming they are done on a CNC and not with a gear hobbing machine… If done on a CNC, it’s likely a mill with a rotary table rotating the stock to be cut.
Failure mode 1: someone mounts the stock crooked. That could be due to a metal shaving being stuck under the part against the fixture or collet wall, or anything else. End result is bias in one direction that will make things un-even. If you drill the shaft hole after cutting the teeth, in most cases that can fix the problem, assuming the boring operation is done without any further misalignment.
Failure mode 2: There’s play in the machine somewhere. Either the rotary table rotation axis, the x/y axis of the mill it’s mounted to, or even the mount between rotary table and the mill could have crud underneath, tilting the rotation axis diagonally somehow. Again, drilling after cutting teeth as a secondary setup would help compensate for this. If instead the machine is skipping steps or not accurately cutting in a circular pattern, that means the teeth themselves are going to end up not all the same consistent height, and there’s nothing you can do to fix that short of fixing the endemic problem with the machine.

So in your photos I see an unwound stator… Did you have to wind your motor yourself or did they ship one wound to your specifications?

I’ll wind it. I think they’ll wind them to some higher kv options but I’ll be all the way down to like 38kv even with two gear reductions and a jackshaft. And as I say I want to wind it with water hose for flooding it.