[GB] Maytech 6396/6374 140KV for 16s+ builds.

Idk how to do polls but I’m building something at 16s and will be ordering 140KV motors from maytech. I’ve never done a group buy before so bear with me. Who’s in?

This is the quote for 2 of these motors shipped to the east coast.

We can get the cost down if we increase the order quantity according to Eileen from Maytech.

5 Likes

Sealed unsealed?
If they’re under 100ea I’m down for two

3 Likes

Last time I did a group buy with maytech, the MOQ was 20 and price ended up being $108 shipped to my door step per motor. But honestly TB makes waaaay better motors @torqueboards can we get some 16s 140kv motors made? What’s up with this. 6380 or 63100?

10 Likes

6396 were a disappointment. Their 6374 are far better. 6396 run so
Damn hot :sleepy::man_facepalming:t3:

Fuckin bearing …
@CiscoV Watchu think.

7 Likes

@ciscov is a Flipsky boy

Speaking of Flipsky, anyone opened their pre-Battle hardened motors? Any opinion about this?

3 Likes

I mean. 6396s can’t be that bad. Lacroix runs them and haven’t had major issues.
Would I recommend them. Fuck to the hell no lol

Yes :point_down:t2:

But flipsky rate their motors for 13s max

I have to say thou. Those 6374 140kv looking sweet and way cheaper than any other similar offerings.

Oh. And they ship their shit really quick

4 Likes

Different manufacturer my source tells me :eyes: Lacroix doesn’t use Maytech for their motors anymore

6 Likes

That’s what I’ve been told too.
But if it looks like shit, smells like shit my guess is that it must be shit :man_shrugging:t2:

9 Likes

$100 if you can find the source

8 Likes

Unfortunately I need maytech because I will be using this on a Kaly Helical drive :confused:

I could go for the 6374 I only care about the KV and the compatibility with my Kaly drives.

Running the lacroix branded version of this motor on my 18s setup at the moment.

1 Like

What KV?

1 Like

190KV only :frowning:

140kV 6396. that’s what were discussing here right?

5 Likes

You mean the new ones? Can only speak for 6374 tho

4 Likes

I dont care about the size between 6396 or 6374. I’ll take whichever is cheaper really.

1 Like

I just ordered a pair of their older 6384.
Newer 6384 motors are battlehardened but only come in 8mm variant.
Older ones are supposedly not battlehardened but can be either 8mm or 10mm shafts though I’ll be opening mine up today to double check if they’ve done anything recently

3 Likes

5 Likes