(GB IS Completed) Maytech 6396 GB US/EU (xx/20 reserved)

Ahhh thanks. Man I wish this Gb was a bit sooner. I ordered 4 210kV 6396 motors a little while back but it will only ship in mid March…

Unfortunately nope
All center bore for gears are 10 mm

3 Likes

When are you going to have the helical gears in stock? I would like to change my straight cuts to helicals :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

The helical gears don’t fit into the straight gears enclosure, unfortunately the gears are not compatible

4 Likes

Maytech appoxies the magnets, so the motors come “battle” hardened in the sense that the magnets are definitely not going to move around.

5 Likes

what is going on here fellas? only need a few more people to jump in on this and we can proceed! MOTORS! come get your huuuge motors!!!

1 Like

EU buyers = all talk.

4 Likes

Holy shit. Are you fellas still going at this? Damn!

4 Likes

I have to pass for now…

Yeah EU buyers are all talk

1 Like

Didn’t you guys brexit already ?

2 Likes

Afaik

2 Likes

Ok ok suggestion, we can just have the EU-destined motors hit my stateside reshipping address which will magically pixie-fairy-travel over to Ireland, it’s priced at €15.

From whence we can reship to your final destination. The service is called AddressPal by An Post.

Caveat: Have no fucking idea anymore if you are in the UK if you are subject to additional Boris-tax, ask Boris.

For shipping rates from Ireland after I receive them check anpost.ie

This service is subject to import duties based on whatever value/insurance is placed on the package from @Skyart to my NJ reshipping address. This value should be like €20 of ‘defective motors’ :smirk:

2 Likes

Gonna need to pass on this, had some real life stuff that came up so need to save the money :sob:

Put me down for two 170kv 10mm shaft. what size bullet connectors do they come with? I need 4mm

1 Like

this thread has kind of been dead for a few days, Lets get a headcount of everyone that is still in!

1 Like

will put you down

How are these so much different than other motors on the market?

1 Like

they are not, they are just bigger and so are better at handling higher current and dissipating heat, these are also dust and splash resistant

2 Likes

They have an extra, big support bearing on the shaft side
most motors aren’t commonly sealed, these are
magnets come epoxied into place

2 Likes