(GB IS Completed) Maytech 6396 GB US/EU (xx/20 reserved)

Hey Everyone,

I am thinking of running a smallish US/EU GB for 20 Maytech 6396 Motors at 26 pieces we can customize kv and shaft size, as well as outer can

to keep this straight forward i am proposing 190 or 170 kv with 10mm shaft, shaft will have 3mm keyway. As far as can customization, i am thinking of just doing stock cans, as getting 10 to 20 people to agree on a can design seems daunting. Below is a pole so we can decide 170 or 190 KV

• 170 KV
  • 190 KV

0 voters

Finally the total for 20 motors shipped to myself is $2319.28, this includes a 6% paypal fee and $210 shipping. once i receive the motors i will ship them out individually. if you are planning on participating in the group buy, keep in mind you will be responsible for the shipping cost from Oakland CA, to where ever you are. I can also do local pick up or make arrangements to meet somewhere in the greater Bay Area.

For EU shipping and final price I am still waiting for a response from Maytech

i asked Maytech to give me a quote for 10 motors to go to EU they quoted me a total price with Paypal fee and shipping to be $1247.62 this is with shipping to @Mainflow in Germany, he will have to redistribute from there if he wants this responsibility or we can find another trusted EU member

Basic Math
EU - - - 124.762 Per motor Plus additional shipping to your home from Germany(tentative) as i will be collecting the funds to do the group buy, you will be responsible for covering paypal fee when you send funds to me, or use the Friends and Family function.

US - - -$116 per motor plus shipping from Oakland CA to wherever you are, as i will be collecting the funds to do the group buy, you will be responsible for covering paypal fee when you send funds to me, or use the Friends and Family function.

Let me know what you all think, i will keep this GB Open for a week and next Tuesday we can tali up and see if we want to do this.

Cheers.

Artem.

23/26 reserved

@Skyart 2 (190kv)
@RyEnd 4 (190kv)
@Dmaxx 1 (190kv)
@A13XR3 2 (170kv)
@Brently 2 (170kv)
@dshy007 1 (170kv)
@KfromtheBay 2 (190kv)
@magharees 2 (170kv)
@Bperez3 2 (170kv)
@pjotr47 3 (170kv)
@ATC 2 (xxxkv)

4 Likes

Also first time making a poll, i hope i did it right

Doesn’t seem to be working for me.

Anyway, I’d be in for 4, prefer 190kv. She quoted me $2227 shipped just a month or so ago, wonder if prices have gone up, or if you might be able to do a little more hagglin’.

3 Likes

Any chance of getting them sealed?

2 Likes

not sure i will inquire about the sealed bit

interesting, wondering if shipping cost difference? i am also down for 190s

Interested in 1 190kv motor. Poll didn’t work for me either

1 Like

will put you down

Don’t think these have 50xx mount holes and no thrust bearing?

1 Like

They fixed that and it is back to standard 63xxmm mount holes.

Don’t know about that

1 Like

Slightly noob, what is the thrust bearing?

I’m down for 2, would prefer 170KV. Also sealed. Unable to submit to the poll tho.

checking on the sealed status, so far majority wants 190kv, i will make a note that you want 170kv, and if we end up with more wanting 170, will have to adjust then.

1 Like

9/20 reserved

down for 2 170kv boi’s

1 Like

Got you down

11/20 reserved

QQ - how would we customize the outter can? do you mean the labeling?

I’ll get a 170KV if you make them dickosaur stencil the cans

4 Likes

Yeah we can send them a file with a label of somekind. But I think in the interest of expediting this, we will just do stock maytech lebeling