FULL SUSPENSION BOARDS

Thanks!

If someone has a Cnc and some spare aluminium, I can provide the files and my time :grin:
IDEA already rejected the… Idea… but there must be someone rich and crazy enough to collaborate on this :rofl:

5 Likes

those are actually planetary gear drive :eyes:
but holy damn, i imagine only hub / direct or planetary gear (not sure about regular gear drive) would work on mega suspension system like that

1 Like

Apparently not judging by this now defunct Gila Boards

4 Likes

woah damn, 2016, that’s even before i knew esk8 existed :joy:

2 Likes

@DavidF
maybe @surfnacho or @deeif has one now or @Lee_Wright

hmm who is gonna try this?

1 Like

@DavidF once I get my cnc tuned I’ll shoot you a message about getting your idea running :thinking:

8 Likes

why can’t i like this more than once

4 Likes

I will wait patiently :astonished:

3 Likes

Seems like chinese copied this design for the upper linkage arms

This one is cool:

I think I hadnt seen this one before

2 Likes

interesting to see this new bajaboard with gear drive

2 Likes

I would stay away from that. Having one Chinese deathtrap kit I can with confidence say that you will spend more time fixing it and never getting the results you want. Bad bearings, thin aluminum parts, overall bad design of things, obvious design copies of other boards on the market with less material and thought are just many of things you will encounter. They also have tendency to try to stay ahead of the curve with apps etc. But the implementation is horrible and you will get salty taste in your mouth afterwards, while you will endlessly try to remove it by spending more money on parts, eventually replacing almost everything. On my board, soon enough, only original thing will be charging port, trucks and battery case.

It seriously looks reaaaally cool. I would love to ride it simply to see how that independent-ish suspension feels.

If you saw portable electric vehicle’s post about it, some of the clips in there were really awesome. I still hate their large wheels, but with the smaller thick tire ones, it looks awesome.

Edit: Lol realized you posted his vid

I wonder if they improvement the maintenance part of things. The last time I heard of bajaboards, they got lot of flack for having to disassemble Almost entire drive train just to service a belt, and their were not particularly reliable. Other than that their designs have looked superior above everything else.

2 Likes

2 Likes

US $118.86 30% Off | Skateboard Truck Suspensions With Spring Shock Absorption Trucks For Longboard DIY Accessories Spring Shock Absorber Damper

Interesting

Prob snap your axles off first ride lol

1 Like

Compared to this it might be alright

They said they would consider making and selling, as well as send the design to people to make themselves.

6 Likes

I wanna try those.

2 Likes