FULL SUSPENSION BOARDS

Dude beat me to it :dizzy_face::woozy_face:

@DavidF No freakin way you must at least get a mockup done in 3d printing for that beauty! What kind of lowrider aggressive existence are these things?! Is it 1:1 functional on render ? Or just pretty looking conceptual stuff?

I mean it would look mean as fuck with the new @Kaly wheels or Stooge gummies

4 Likes

just look at that CP :eggplant: :sweat_drops:

do u accept dogecoin :joy: not that i have any tho

4 Likes

I just cant believe people pay with bitcoin for a funwheel, talk about trust after uncle jeffwuneo.

I think the white and black board is waaayyy too low to be functionnal without a hard-like-rock spring which would make the whole system kind of useless
So let’s call it “pretty concepts” even if it’s mechanically doable

3 Likes

hahahahaha lmao hahhahahaha great!

1 Like

Maybe skateboard bushings could work for such a system then. True that is is near impossible to get proper suspension system without raising the center of gravity greatly. Soft tires seems to be the ideal method and is applicable to just about any board.

1 Like

Yeah thats a big problem from design to function. Not every good looking board turns out as a good board. But keep on going, the ideas are great and you will be successful one day. Love the look of every board you do, even if its just fantasy.

1 Like

Thanks, it’s really appreciated, believe me :slight_smile:
I don’t want to succeed with this (I’m not young, I have a very interesting job, and some kids to feed :stuck_out_tongue: )
Buuuut, I would love to build one of those suspension boards, just for the sake of it

1 Like

thats what im talking about. Didnt mean success in a finacially way. Just for science :blush:

1 Like

damn, this is as futuristic looking as it can be:
© @DavidF
Looking really good indeed

On a side note, some aliexpress sellers have these full suspension hub powered boards for like 1600 USD.

Not my first option to throw such money at it but perhaps there are some willing to risk it…

Always it is possible to replace or upgrade some components :slight_smile:

Thanks!

If someone has a Cnc and some spare aluminium, I can provide the files and my time :grin:
IDEA already rejected the… Idea… but there must be someone rich and crazy enough to collaborate on this :rofl:

5 Likes

those are actually planetary gear drive :eyes:
but holy damn, i imagine only hub / direct or planetary gear (not sure about regular gear drive) would work on mega suspension system like that

1 Like

Apparently not judging by this now defunct Gila Boards

4 Likes

woah damn, 2016, that’s even before i knew esk8 existed :joy:

2 Likes

@DavidF
maybe @surfnacho or @deeif has one now or @Lee_Wright

hmm who is gonna try this?

1 Like

@DavidF once I get my cnc tuned I’ll shoot you a message about getting your idea running :thinking:

8 Likes

why can’t i like this more than once

4 Likes

I will wait patiently :astonished:

3 Likes