I sold all my esk8 stuff and i feel great!

can only produce so much “art” before it just comes bursting out everywhere.

Fuck. Anyone called the twins?

Dibs on the twins.

they quit quitting

1 Like

The same thing occurred to me today. Our trio of bad luck is complete. No fear poast

@Armenzable (did dr mike rage quit and delete his account or am I getting his handle wrong?)
@rusins
@glyphiks

2 Likes

no way

Raisin?

2 Likes
1 Like

It’s spelled Arzamenable

1 Like

Second dibs on savage trucks if parted out and rosco passes

Pending. @xsynatic my dear, please :lock:

1 Like

did something specific prompt the liquidation?

There are so many things that brought this on. Far too many to list.

Firmware 6 was the final straw.

3 Likes

what happened?

E: sorry if this has been said somewhere else, I’m not really up to date on the forum drama

1 Like

oh i think i found it, so uploading the new fw bricked both your boards? man that sucks. So are you still gonna be in the eskate business or are you gone now?

1 Like

My attempts to use the new firmware rendered both of my boards unusable and possibly broken yes.

Esk8 is my job. I’m not quitting esk8. Just selling all my personal shit so that I have several less things to worry about.

13 Likes

yeah i get where you’re coming from. I myself feel like I’m at something of a crossroads with my board too. I’ve put an unreasonable amount of time and money into it and have been telling myself that after I finish it everything will be great and i can just enjoy riding. Well i pretty much finished the board, but then only rode maybe 40 miles before crashing and totaling the expensive deck… while it worked, riding was one of the most enjoyable things I’ve ever done, but it seems the costs will just keep piling up, and honestly, it seems like the cost/minute of riding may never get down below a frankly sickening level. there’s also the risk of serious injury, and I’m at a point in my life where i cant really afford for that to happen to me. idk. on one hand, i want to avoid the sunk cost fallacy and just quit while I’m “ahead” (lol), but on the other, I do really enjoy this stuff.

5 Likes

Meh, once money is spent, it is spent. If you can have some fun with the shit you bought and then make a return on it when you’re over it, that’s a win.

2 Likes

This just went from pending to SOLD.

Where are you @xsynatic, i need you bb

5 Likes

A fresh start is so nice sometimes, can’t wait to see what you put together

4 Likes

haha

penis

HA
MADE IT BEFORE LOCK

2 Likes

yeah that would be ideal. The issue is I built my battery and it was my first one so I’m not sure anyone else should be comfortable buying it from me, and a large portion of the cost of my board was from making my gear drives, so there’s just not really any way to recoup the cost effectively.