[EU/World-wide] Biggest sale thread of last year! Rusins leaving esk8 sale

no

9 Likes

Jokes aside, I’m using the time I have now for learning. Mostly reading books. Exploration before exploitation. When I settle down on a single idea I’ll be sure to share with y’all :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Sad to see you taking a step back, but wish you all the luck with your future ventures! :heart:

Does this mean you won’t be at carve next year? :disappointed_relieved: Even if you don’t have a board by then, if you can get there I will gladly find a board for you to use :heart:

7 Likes

Sad to see you go, your contributions to the forum has been a great help to me. Would totally buy some stuffz If I wasn’t broke. Good luck on your future business!

9 Likes

My attendance at Carve next year is definitely unknown currently. And my travel board will get finalized, don’t you worry :smiley: Perhaps I can justify making the trip by buying a new laptop for way cheaper than here in Europe :laughing: (Also I hate the ISO keyboard layout sold here)

12 Likes

Aw no sad to see you go my guy, you got some good stuff in there. If I hadn’t spent so much on black friday and christmas presents I’d definitely pick up some stuff haha

2 Likes

Damn man, you’re a solid guy around here. Guess I’ll take the aps remotes and cry with everyone else. :hugs::metal:

3 Likes

The year is 2027…

Rusins has started a successful fortune 500 that has revolutionized the plumbus industry. Fleeb is no longer needed and hizzards don’t need to rub against the chumbles, resulting in enormous cost savings. With a comfy P&L, Rusins pops his head into esk8.news to check on those old friends:

• The next beta round of OSSR is currently only 6-8 months away.
  • Hoyt’s race team stands dominates every podium, and well, people are getting pretty fed up of seeing the same board win every race.
  • Poasttoast has just blown up stormcore #269 - scientists are now researching him as a weapon of war for neutralizing enemy technology.
  • Brian has decided gear drive and pneumatic wheels actually slapp pretty hard.
  • Karam has started an online pawnshop www.Knivesoutforkarambay.com
  • Esk8 builders are regularly electrocuted by our 28s battery packs. It’s a price we’re willing to pay, because it’s so much better than those pitiful 24s packs of last year.

@rusins jokes aside, sorry to see you step back, but wish you luck in your new venture. Hope you can make it to carve 2023.

32 Likes

That’s pretty much what fpv people think whenever they see my esk8 packs

3 Likes

Another one bites the dust lol. It was nice hanging with you man. Good luck with the business and maybe we’ll ride again one day!

6 Likes

Awe nooooo! I’m gonna miss you as one of the more clear-headed on this forum. Best wishes in your future adventures!

1 Like

Is now a good time to say good riddance, I think you’re a cunt?

Crazy amount of stuff for sale! You could fund a a
small war if you sell it all!

10 Likes

Just dangle around like a leftover anal bead, working well for me bud. You’re too much of an asset to leave us.

12 Likes

Oh wow, I haven’t realised what thread this was. @rusins that makes me sad to see you leave the hobby, but I hope you’re making the right decision.
Starting your own buisness isn’t an easy thing, good luck ! I’m sure it will turn out to be great !

And don’t disapear from the forum just because you don’t build anymore !

5 Likes

Wow - I didn’t expect this.

I seem to be doing the complete opposite, working less, earning less, but skating much more and getting really peeved if the suns out and I’m not.

You’ve helped me out a number of times with queries and are a total asset to the forum, so thanks a lot for your assistance - but don’t worry - I’ll still pick your brains in future, so there will be no escape . . .

I wish you all the best in your new venture and have pm’d you with some bits I’m interested in

:wink:

11 Likes

I’m more than happy to accept all the packages you need again :+1:

2 Likes

I don’t think anyone can say it better than this.

1 Like

Asshat

4 Likes

I wish you the best for the future! For what its worth, that Neo deck that i bought from you is an actual electric skateboard now and its hideous, like it should be, you dont want to see a picture of it. But in case you do, i can post one :rofl: still have to grip it and put good wheels on.

4 Likes

I can give you that wheel gear back no probz. Just need to transplant it.

3 Likes