Fs: (US) WCS/psychotiller khymera deck and enclosure

The enclosure is 2pc slip over. The bottom half for the esc to mount on sides off

2 Likes

Throw some adjustable plates

1 Like

How stiff?

Also I need a board for high speed and by looking at the concave on psychotillers site this doesn’t seem to be the best deck for that

Very little to no flex. His builds with his.zero trucks were meant for speed. Sender skates has one says he felt very comfortable up to 50mph. Red beard not sure what his name on here said the same. And a local guy I’m acquainted with has multiple builds from him that he regularly goes over 40 with.

I have a set of the 3ds servisas adjustable baseplates and 260fb with gears I can throw for a comparison on what the wheels look like for turning.

2 Likes

Also this is to hard of an angle for adjustable base plates so would need adjustable risers which cost like 100£ so probably not so worth it for me

Cheers and good luck

1 Like

That’s a different deck though
That thing is a lacroix and this is a complete different deck

Thanks though

He shared that to show you an angle setup.

2 Likes

Bingo

2 Likes

Ah sorry my bad thought you were trying to show the deck

Let me get back to you on it as I will have to decide

1 Like

Shaazaaam

Here it is next to a haero for comparison

2 Likes

I was talking about this pic.Looks like FatBoy 320 and drives

Could be wrong though

Was just mock up. While my kaly deck was with sender. You’d have to get a set from 3dservisas. The drive train that’s on the board to the right I can include with the khymera however. I can sell just the matrix trucks and you can get moon drives to go gears.

Edit I thought I was replying to a DM :laughing:

Some pictures

I want it.

This is gonna be hilarious.

I’ll PM you.

10 Likes

Packing it back up now :wink:

4 Likes

@xsynatic do the thing good sir

3 Likes

9 minutes and no assistance. He’s slipping.

5 Likes

Its 6 am here :rofl:

4 Likes

I care not. Sleeping on the job is not permitted. 15 minutes now.

6 Likes