FS (US) Parts Hoard Unearthed

Hey Lads, with my job and geographical change semi-recently I have lost my once abundant free time and my drive for esk8 related activities. I’ve enjoyed every moment of this hobby and community, but unfortunately, it’s time for me to move on. Here I present the stockpiles of parts I’ve been keeping for spares and future builds which are now in need of new homes. Open to offers on everything and lots, prices do not include shipping. Possibly more to come…

The one catch here is I will not accept paypal G&S payment anymore, only good as cash payment’s, such as F&F. I understand that makes people uncomfortable, and rightly so, but I’m not playing games with the IRS and since no longer have a registered LLC I would be personally taxed on selling random used stuff on the internet. I have always made an effort be respectable and reliable in the community’s I’m involved with and have no intention to burn anyone now.

Meepo Mini DIY “Campus Cruiser”
Description: Meepo mini2 deck +enclosures, faded paint job. Meepo cloudwheel hubs, virtually new. Flipsky 4.20 vesc with BLE module. Simple 2 speed remote. 10S2P P42A battery. 3 amp charger (2.75hr charge time).
One of the motor sensors isn’t working, not sure why, didn’t put in a real effort to figure it out frankly.
Price (USD): $300 $250

Images

Mountainboard Drivetrain
Description: ~$1200 worth of drivetrain parts to build a high voltage MTB. Used: Apex airs, Bull Bar, Idea motor mounts w/idler and crossbar. New parts: FS6384 motor’s, 14T steel motor pulley, 72T alu wheel, MBS T3 tires, 5x spare tubes, spare cone bushings, angled risers. Needs belts and bearing spacers, that’s about it.
Price (USD): $900 $800

Images

Hearo Forged Carbon Enclosure with 12S4P Cells
Description: Big Ben Hearo gen1 forged carbon enclosure, and P42A cell groups welded for 12S4P with jumper wires. There is a fitment issue with the center groups not fitting properly because the enclosure is to thick. Will need to sand down the interior edge of the enclosure to make it fit, but doable. Cells groups all ~3.53v.
Price (USD): $400

Images

Stormecores
Description: Unobtanium for real now I guess. 1x 60D+ Both new never used. 1x 100D+ used.
Price (USD): 60D+ $300 $250, 100D+ 400$

Images

Kweld
Description: New Kweld unit. Also comes with: lexan case, extra input cables, extra fuse, extra electrodes, probe gripz (awesome improvement by DBS) all you need to do is add a power source.
Price (USD): $275

Images

Focbox 1.6’s
Description: working, pulled from an lacroix proto. comes with og kaly heatsink and lacroix gen 1 sentinal/AS if purchased together.
Price (USD): $60ea

Images

ABEC 107’s
Description: Lightly used ABEC 107’s. Evolve spec less their branding. Black thane, Green core. 74A duro. No chunks.
Price (USD): $100 $80

Images

Poast Puck Case
Description: MJF puck case
Price (USD): $60 $50

Images

Wate 18S 3A charger
Description: Wate 18S charger that outputs more like 2.75A, little use, fairly small and light. XT60 output.
Price (USD): $60

Images

Flipsky VX1
Description: New in box.
Price (USD): $30

Images

Pelican 1150
Description: Unused pelican 1150, includes internal foam. some wear from moving it around.
Price (USD): $30

Images

6354 FS motors
Description: Run hard. Still work according to original seller but I never put them to use. temp sensors cut.
Price (USD): $60pair

Images

MBS RS2 widening kit
Description: 3D printed widening kit for plastic MBS RS2’s. cheap way to stretch your tires. adds 7.8mm width and uses a 30mm wide bearing spacer.
Price (USD): $20

Images

Tomiboi Medium length SS enclosure
Description: never used, dusty and a few small scratches here and there.
Price (USD): $75

Images

Puck Receiver
Description: unused

Images

10S 4A charger
Description: 10S 4A charger.

Images

Assorted Belts
Description: Bunch of 15mm belts
Price (USD): $40

Images

TSG Pass (OLD)
Description: Size Medium. This is my very old TSG pass, according to the label it seems like it was mfg in 2018, so any certs have probably expired by now. It was crashed once at low speed keeping my face from bouncing across the ground, no damage to the structure that I could find as the visor took the majority of the hit, that visor pictured next to it. I would like this to go to someone who can’t afford a full face or something like that as this will be better than nothing.
Price (USD): $50

Images

Freebies, just pay shipping
Description: old globe cruiser deck, caliber split angle trucks with small enclosures. Strap on truck handle. lacroix motor adapters. old 2spd remote should work but unknown, old OS antispark switch believed to work, burned focbox 1.6, burned LLT bms newer style integrated BLE, Lacroix 6389 190kv motor with dinged can and cracked magnet that was contacting the stator but did not cause any major damage.

Images

SOLD FREESK8 REMOTE - OSRR - PRINCE ALBERT
SOLD Anti Sink X plates
SOLD 72T 20mm MBS pulleys
SOLD TomiBoi Bindings
SOLD Big beams
SOLD 18S3P P26A Battery
SOLD Puck Receiver
SOLD Moon wheels and RS tires
SOLD FS 63100’s 140KV
SOLD Shredlights SL-R1
SOLD Boosted Rev Build Parts
SOLD Floatwheel DIY Pint Kit
SOLD 18S5P P42A Battery
SOLD Evolve 6" tubes
SOLD MBS Bindings

21 Likes

Can vouch for Alex as a seller. He’s a great person and takes great care in packaging and shipping.

13 Likes

@A13XR3 how have you been?
hope all is well :call_me_hand:

2 Likes

All good bro, busy with life, but living in so close to the mountains I got into hiking and MTB’s and fell off the esk8 stuff.

4 Likes

Are you riding esk8 at all?

2 Likes

Zero :pensive: Sold off my last board other than the one listed about 6 months ago. The city is small and boring to ride with no one else, mtb trails are to narrow for a mountain board.

4 Likes

Dang.
R.I.P.
Are the mountain bikes analog or electric?

3 Likes

So far all pedal, all day. I’m in great shape tho haha. We’ll see how serious it gets, not ruling out e-bikes.

8 Likes

I’ll take those pulleys and anti-sink plates.

DANG BROOO - this is that mythical BLACK STORMIE :grin:

3 Likes

Damn the osrr went fast :pensive:

Not sure it even lasted 5 mins :fire:

1 Like

Keen on the puck receivers

Postage Melbourne Australia 3135

1 Like

Heya, looking at either Stormies, Phoenix Arizona

My bad, there’s only one, I accidentally duplicated that listing. Ife that’s still of interest, I’ve not shipped to aus before, not sure how cheapest to get it to you but we can work it out.

All of them? That shipping is mostly gonna be insurance cost in that case. PM me.

TIL how much my 100D+ is worth :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

A shame to see you go, it really is. You’ve been missed, sir.

Best of luck on the sale, and best of luck in your journeys. :pray:

5 Likes

Hi Alex, can you tell me a bit more about this pack?

I see in your post it was left at low charge after a ride. How long was it sitting at low voltage, and how was it recovered?

Thanks,
Evan

1 Like

Yeah, it was drained down to 52-53v in operation (2.9V cutoff) and then left for between 2-3 months when I picked it back up at ~35V. This was due to the idle drain from the ESC and BMS. It was recovery charged with a 51V 1.5A charger in open air monitoring for excessive heat or release. I let it sit for a night and then charged back up to 75V with a 3A charger. It balanced out and was cycled on the board a few times after, balance stayed acceptable, so I stopped worrying too much about it.

5 Likes