FS (US) Parts Hoard Unearthed

Lol I thought I was PM’ing you. Thanks for the info. Good to know for any potential buyer. Did you happen to take a screenshot of the BMS when the cells were around 2v? I’m curious if all the cells were showing 2v, or if there were any problem children that had dipped lower. Either way, the good balance on the pack seems to suggest a healthy pack, but still a large unknown - so good on ya for being 100p upfront about it.

1 Like

I’m sure I did have a pic of it, but this was at least 6 months ago, I must have deleted it to clear up space at some point since.

There is so little energy at that voltage that they spread quite a bit, and tiny difference in capacity becomes very exaggerated. Even discharging down to 2.5V, which is acceptable to do per the mfg, you will start to see an increasingly large delta even with a pack that balances nearly perfect at full charge.

1 Like

Shredlights still available?

Yep!

Prices dropped! Sorting through more of my boxes of stuff this weekend.

Bump! Stuff sold. and more stuff added.

1 Like

Whats or price on the freebies to socal?

2 Likes

thanks for the 60D+ :grin:

2 Likes

You offered me the stator but it’s not worth shipping to Ireland unless I’m getting other stuff from you. I’m interested in the TSG Pass and pelican case depending on how much it adds to shipping. Can I dm you?

1 Like

Those caliber trucks still up for grabs? If so would you mind lettong me know how much shipping is to washington DC?

1 Like

thanks again :partying_face: :partying_face:

1 Like

bump and thx for the bindings

2 Likes