FS BioBoards Thorium 4x4 & Lacroix Nazare & more

I sent him emails trying to get info when he first posted. No response :+1:

6 Likes

@On1yBluu Is the elofty DD still available? What kv is that? Do you have any pics? Where are you located? Cheers.

1 Like

He responded to me, Even texted with him a few times but then he vanished
I donā€™t think heā€™s very interested in selling any of his toys :man_shrugging:t2:

7 Likes

looks like the line is 3 deep now on the sexy Colab unobtanium board

3 Likes

Are those hard to get?

3 Likes

no, no, no young manā€¦ this thread is not for you!

4 Likes

You can get it on amazon :+1:t3:

5 Likes

Guys, itā€™s Christmas damn day. Not everyone lives on the forums, and a lot of us are very busy this week!

3 Likes

Exactly. Thatā€™s why weā€™re bored! But for realz. This is been going on for a while now. If Iā€™m not mistaking He even posted on esk8builders earlier today. To me that means that heā€™s ignoring people.

@On1yBluu still want one of your board brother. Txt me back when you have a spare sec :wink:

6 Likes

He was at my pad yesterday and we went for a ride. He still wants to sell everything, was traveling and said he hadnā€™t been on the forums at all but knew he needed to and said he would soon to follow up with everyone on who wants what. Ill shoot him a text to remind him rn for you all.

4 Likes

Itā€™s a holy pro enclosure from eboardsperu Peru. Legit. I have both the deep and single stack one. Colab is my fave deck behind the prototipo. Sorry I havenā€™t been active on here, Iā€™m just busy and forget to log on and check. 7147267611 feel free to text me Iā€™ll reply for sure

1 Like

Yea they are. I think rhe elofty are the 58kv ones. I may have pics. Text me Iā€™ll send u. 7147267611 Iā€™m located in Huntington Beach California

1 Like

Iā€™m very interested. Itā€™s just the majority of the messages I get are people with random questions rather than people actually interested in purchasing something, if u are interested in purchase, 7147267611 text me. Only for inquires though please, other questions Iā€™ll answer here when I get the time. Thx for understanding guys. Wasnā€™t trying to leave yā€™all hanging. @Jansen had to remind me to check my messages lol

3 Likes

Hey is this fransisco? Hit me back, weā€™ll get u something ASAP let me know what exactly. If ur local u can always swing by and take a looksy. HB OC California

2 Likes

I ended up with nazare covered in stickers. It was in great shape as described.

:+1:

16 Likes

Oh from my friend Justin? I actually gave him that board brand new as a present for helping me move. He needed the money more though

7 Likes

Fuck. I help people move all the time. Best Iā€™ve gotten is taco Bell and a 6pack.

16 Likes

You must not be that good at moving.

12 Likes

One of my few skills actually lol.

3 Likes

No moving sucks. I usually just put it off till the end, and pay a friend to help me pack. The amount of skateboard stuff and lil bits n pieces is the most time consuming thing to organize and pack with keeping in mind we need to remember whatā€™s where. That, with all the racks, tables, benches, takes up a ton of space. And I donā€™t gave up doing physical labor. So yea

2 Likes