šŸ”„ Freefly Arc200

Oh i just realized they arenā€™t 6 of the same Connectors. The white background tricked me lol.

2 Likes

They are for USB, PPM, CAN, Sensors, etc. The connectors are waterproof also.

2 Likes

I would say itā€™s this

@mmaner can you tell me the electric noob what is the ā€žencā€œ and ā€žthroā€œ connection used for?

I donā€™t remember off the top of my head, give be a free few mins to go look at my board.

2 Likes

Sure, no stress. Do you know if arc Plan to integrate something like Bluetooth connection and an monitoring app?
How about nrf based remotes, would they work with this esc?

1 Like

Throttle and Encoder.

The throttle threw me for a minute since Iā€™m not using it. Itā€™s for snapping control, control toes other than PPM/PWM.

Encoder is for sensors.

1 Like

They have mentioned using the built in Bluetooth for a mobile app. I think if there was a demand it would happen. Thereā€™s an entire team of people that develop this product at Freefly.

I havenā€™t heard anything specifically about NRF, but I doubt it. Thereā€™s little need when you have digital control built in.

1 Like

Looks amazing. I hope they develop it further

Me too. Iā€™m gonna call them tomorrow, try and open a dialog about s possible group buy, maybe an interview.

6 Likes

More options is always a good thing.

1 Like

Big pass on the Arc200. High efficiency inrunners donā€™t like E-rpm limits. Fizzle-pop-streeface. Same for the Super-Maytec.

2 Likes

If it doesnā€™t not make too much troubles a small summary of your and @longhairedboy experience so far would be nice. Maybe itā€™s even worth a new article for esk8news? :thinking:

2 Likes

I didnā€™t fully understood that. Language barrier :sweat_smile: what does the build in digital control have to do with the the remote? I mean there a lot of people using remotes like firefly or similar and it would be good if it would work with it.

ERPM limits are something that that all VESCs and the Arc200 have in common, itā€™s a matter of the design concept.

Youā€™re using an R/C ESC correct?

That is in process, Iā€™m putting together days over the next few days and will be taking to Damon about his experience as well.

2 Likes

Well, your boards are not the typical esk8 so your needs differ.

Didnā€™t @3DServisas @Kug3lis get one as well? Maybe they can share there experience as well.

1 Like

All I meant was that itā€™s not a necessity to have NRF remote capability when you already have the capability for PPM/PWM control and analog control.

It would be nice, I think it s possible for sure. We need wireless data access first, then devices that use that.

2 Likes

Iā€™m desperate to see you do this :grin:

1 Like

@topcloud if going to do this, sent the motors first to me. I will battle harden and change bearings if needed for you. :wink:

3 Likes