Free metr pro new

I have started doing external USB ports on the last 2 boards and will continue doing so. Then I wrap the cable end in a plastic bag and ziptie it closed around the wire.

I’ll see if that ends up failing in rain…

2 Likes

I nominate @KaramQ because KaramDibs

Hope you’re doing alright

Also @Bindings_McGee cuz he helped me out a bunch today and I see him putting effort into the forum

1 Like

Hahahaha

3 Likes

all the more reason you should be given one. the hurdle is so high, it would take a truly amazing product to turn you into a metr evangelist, despite its closed source nature. if metr doesn’t meet that bar, you can just pass it along to someone else

4 Likes

Laughs in Apple

3 Likes

I’m sending you a metr pro tomorrow, youve helped me too much and I had no idea you didn’t have one/that you wanted one.

9 Likes

hmm… Nomination goes out to b264.

4 Likes

I also nominate @b264 if only to peer pressure him into using closed source software.

12 Likes

Well our boy @Sn4Pz seems to have @b264 covered!!!

8 Likes

Send it! Was looking for gps devices which can record runs ect to show.

3 Likes

I double tap nominate @FastBoard

I wanna see some cray-cray metr logs!

4 Likes

@fessyfoo here is the candidate, big claims and videos tend to validate but some data from the metr will confirm.

4 Likes

Mike is an amazing giver, but a seriously shitty taker. Good luck with that.

2 Likes

On that note, I’m putting @wandagoner down. Been great all over this place, especially lately. I’ll throw @zach in as well, as he recently experienced some bad luck.

3 Likes

Says who?

2 Likes

I nominate @SeanHacker because he is funny and I want a pic of his mom. A real one this time.

2 Likes

@discobot fortune
will deckoz come back on the forum?

2 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

3 Likes

You’re assuming he’s using a VESC based ESC.

3 Likes

Shit is broken