Free metr pro new

I nominate @xsynatic. He is probably the only candidate here who deserves this… (Death threats incoming…)

Also. This is really cool of you @fessyfoo

4 Likes

now not nominating you would be a dick move.

4 Likes

It’s exactly as I expected. Haha

1 Like

hey now, give me a minute, will ya? :smiley: :fu:t3:

i nominate @SeanHacker because he has a nice cock that needs some metr love.

3 Likes

I’m actually regretting buying the Unity version for my Unity, as these days I’m doing beta testing for Stormcore and metr, and Stormcore requires the stock Unity BLE, which means opening up my enclosure and swapping them out more than I’d like to.

2 Likes

LoL I have 9 boards and 0 metr :rofl:

4 Likes

Wait… Brian!!! jeebers… Mr. Telephone Dialup, four door, Tesla coil, moorse code beeping, fire for survival, Hunter gathering, homo sapien being, Stone age person.

For real though you should get one… one for your most used board and log with it… it’s nice.

2 Likes

@b264 nominated again.

3 Likes

You need an external UART port and hotswap metr. :slight_smile:

rambling on: usb makes a better external port though. could do a usb metr version to make use of more available ports. or even a canbus version.

1 Like

I have started doing external USB ports on the last 2 boards and will continue doing so. Then I wrap the cable end in a plastic bag and ziptie it closed around the wire.

I’ll see if that ends up failing in rain…

2 Likes

I nominate @KaramQ because KaramDibs

Hope you’re doing alright

Also @Bindings_McGee cuz he helped me out a bunch today and I see him putting effort into the forum

1 Like

Hahahaha

3 Likes

all the more reason you should be given one. the hurdle is so high, it would take a truly amazing product to turn you into a metr evangelist, despite its closed source nature. if metr doesn’t meet that bar, you can just pass it along to someone else

4 Likes

Laughs in Apple

3 Likes

I’m sending you a metr pro tomorrow, youve helped me too much and I had no idea you didn’t have one/that you wanted one.

9 Likes

hmm… Nomination goes out to b264.

4 Likes

I also nominate @b264 if only to peer pressure him into using closed source software.

12 Likes

Well our boy @Sn4Pz seems to have @b264 covered!!!

8 Likes

Send it! Was looking for gps devices which can record runs ect to show.

3 Likes

I double tap nominate @FastBoard

I wanna see some cray-cray metr logs!

4 Likes