Forum Adjustments and Updates

No worries on my end. You can pretty much guarantee that I’m never riled up in my postings. Well except for the firmware 5 duty cycle current limit post. I’m still pissed about that default setting.

7 Likes

can’t mods delete posts without flagging?

4 Likes

I’m not going to step into the personally fueled freight train of an argument that is happening above, but a moderator should be given the same ability to flag a post as a user can. However, they should not be given the opportunity to act upon the flag. That should be the task for a different moderator.

Though you make a valid point that exceptions exist, and there should be an ‘executive decision’ option.

Unfortunately we don’t have the ability to customize and restructure the system we were given with discourse :man_shrugging:t2:

Might be repeating what one of you two has already said but I can’t be bothered to read your spat 8)

3 Likes

I misunderstood the situation, slightly. I am sorry that I accused Mike of ‘actioning’ something rather than just being the person that flagged it. I do not consent to him trying to ‘keep me out of trouble’.

I went to ask questions about it, privately, and Mike got defensive and left the PM in a huff. That lead me to draw an incorrect assumption, but I was trying to have a conversation to avoid that in the first place.

I’ve created a PM for just you two guys. Please take it in there.

When I didnt wanna do that right now you went public with your accusation, instead of being patient and reasonable. Which oddly enough, is what you demand from everyone else.

1 Like

I would rather not. The accusation against me was made in a public venue. I would prefer to defend myself in the same public venue.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 11 hours.

Hi friends.

Blacklist downloading local copies from giphy.com thoughts?

3 Likes

I think it’s a good idea.

2 Likes

Sorry, lot of activity elsewhere and spaced this. Good idea. I’ll do it now.

1 Like

Test test

4 Likes

Seizure bump.

4 Likes

Seizure bump.

3 Likes

Seizure bump.

4 Likes

There. Off the screen now.

4 Likes

this is hostility to my eye balls. So i know you’re going to like the video i’m posting somewhere on here friday.

3 Likes

Yeah, Justin, let’s just agree to keep that one for your Brony forum.

3 Likes

5 Likes