Forum Adjustments and Updates

Unread category shows up for me…

1 Like

Huh, I guess I was just out of stuff to read and forgot about it lol.

1 Like

We got like 15 people online and already lagging a bit. throws money at screen

2 Likes

Was just about to ask if anyone else had lagging issues. More influx needs to be accomadated lol

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Did it for the badge

1 Like

Any one time donation to get this shit up to speed???

1 Like

I would think once @longhairedboy goes to upgrade, we’ll get a price quote lol

1 Like

Need @longhairedboy to hook us up with more info.

Edit: Fucking best timing ever.

1 Like

Where can I donate so I don’t have to see any annoying ads at the top of the page. If there is sponsoring can it not be on every page pls

1 Like

I haven’t seen a single ad even with UBlock disabled. :thinking:

3 Likes

The pictures only thread lags a lot. I am ready to donate money for faster servers.

3 Likes

Same… :wink:

2 Likes

Does discourse facilitate sponsor/paid member accounts? Could be a way to start the funding

After a quick google search, it seems that there are a bunch of plugins doing exactly that:

I think there would actually be a bunch of people on here (including me) who would be willing to pay a bit per month to help… :slight_smile:

4 Likes

FYI, if I get an alert for flag I automatically disagree. I hate flags, see no reason for them. @longhairedboy may feel different, but until I hear him say it that’s what I’m doing.

5 Likes

I’m not saying that this group has ads what I’m saying is how can I donate so that way it never does. Like the builders forum I hate that unity ad

1 Like

What if its a man that is trying to convert us back to the builders forum?

3 Likes

TBH the Enertion adds were never that bad, it’s only a few pixels off the top of the scree with no pop-ups

1 Like

Oh yeah, that ad sucks. I actually removed it with UBlock straight after it was changed from event dates to only Unity.

3 Likes

Perfect

Imagining tiered

• paid member
  • Sponsor member
  • Trade member

Needs to be affordable of course and not a coercive thing. Maybe even a buck a month entry member level.

Also folks who have a brand should not feel ‘groped’ like they were many times on the other place. It would be cool to see people represent their product/brand with one account of the same name and then they can do their crazy opinion thing on a personal a/c. Unless you are LHB, you can just be your bad self

2 Likes