Forum Adjustments and Updates

I guess bribery worked! looks like they’re back as of this morning. Again.

@longhairedboy I know the letter avatars are messed up but even when I try to load a custom avatar it opens my file explorer like normal but when I load the image it just keeps on opening file explorer in a infinite loop until I restart my pc. is this just me or is it everyone?

Why is it doing this shit?

1 Like

beats me!

letter avatars… and everything else… was working fine earlier today. I could see T for @torqueboards and everyone else’s avatars just fine.

I’ll do some googling. I think discourse is having intermittent issues/outages with external services that it uses.

do you see @torqueboards avatar now? or only earlier today. I only see avatars for people who have picture ones all the people that have letters have a x as there avatar.

testing…

EDIT: Negative Captain Damon. :sob:

1 Like

WE’RE ALL GOING TO DIE.

nothing useful on google yet. still googling…

2 Likes

Try duckduckgo

1 Like

Just noticed this error too.

Mr No Avatar!

2 Likes

I’ve never had any issues with mine. So since it is only the letters one everyone for the time being use a picture.

1 Like

Fine… Added a Avatar…

1 Like

You are now grootboards.

1 Like

12 Likes

@M.Hboards can you try uploading an avatar again? i want to see if the problem is still there.

I am missing the basic navigation menu or an easy way to shift between the articles and forums…

Just tried its still not letting me. let me see if it works on the mobile version of the site.

Finally! I was able to upload my avatar on the mobile version but still not on a pc.

Category for regional discussions or local crews to chat?

you mean between esk8.news and forum.esk8.news? I’m going to resolve that issue soon. I just have to add something to the header or something.

3 Likes