Forum Adjustments and Updates

Thank you. Yeah, I realize it has no effect on us. It’s about making it friendlier for new comers. We don’t want them being pushed away because of lack of usually available features.

3 Likes

Done, feel free to let me know if you need other changes.

1 Like

I don’t want then to not feel welcome either, but it’s not abnormal to have to earn a level that awards more features.

1 Like

Sigh! How does one make a decent build thread without an edit button? And how does one get to regular without posting decent stuff? :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

I said give me a couple of days, please.

I do not see a correlation.

2 Likes

This is a perfect example.

I don’t know the guy, he’s probably perfectly honest. But his 1st post is selling 750 bucks worth of gear. Thirst post needs to remain so this user can build his reputation.

All I’m trying to do is keep people from deleting thread contents.

@MindEracer, I mean nothing bad twords you, just using your sales thread as an example for @mishrasubhransu. Good luck in your sale.

1 Like

I have a legit reason to edit my spelling and grammar with is what 99% of my edits were

with how badly this layout is on iso devises with things covered by menus bars you can’t see half of what you type until it’s posted and now I can’t edit it.

I see it more as discrimination to those of use who have sever disability’s who relied on that feature to make our points coherent

P.S.
Slamming a mager platform that is heavily used is not a justification before you do it.

1 Like

5 Likes

3 Likes

Couldn’t there be like a character edit limit? Let’s say 20 words/24h or something. Makes marking items as sold or editing pricing/spelling within reason

Thats funniest thing Ive read all day :).

4 Likes

Was a bug that made the screen jump around that made moving the curser Impossible to edit long posts after hiding the keyboard

1 Like

Hope calmer payed you back in a way we can all treat you in the same way.

1 Like

Dude, I have no idea what you are saying, but let me school you a bit. If you want something from someone, start with a little respect. Being a dick gets you nothing.

4 Likes

Thanks for the belittling and discrimination and laughing at disability’s. Glad to see you don’t follow you own policy’s.

Sorry you incapable of seeing the detrimental effects your actions have on others and your think the acceptable response is to personally attacks.

2 Likes

I just explained that I didn’t know what you were talking about, which is true and not belittling. I explained further that being a dick is not the way to get assistance, also true and not belittling.

If you would like to explain what it is you want in a reasonable manner I would be happy to help you. Until then, you get respect when you give respect.

FYI, I was talking about your spelling. You know, like when everyone here makes fun of my spelling, all in fun.

3 Likes

Let’s pull this back to the issue at hand. I’m PMing you your stats so you know what needs to be done to reach level 3, where this won’t be a problem.

4 Likes

I honestly think there should be a vote on it. I have called for voting on big issues before and will do it now too. One person pulling the levers is the last thing we want.

8 Likes

I’d like to proudly present the “Clandestino I” to the world soon, but it will be difficult without an edit button …