Forget the grip use Glass Frit

Fabric and frit is the future then. :stuck_out_tongue:

Mine is pressed together with the deck, so it’s really “there” and not going to leave any time soon. :smiley:

1 Like

I’d give epoxy a go?

1 Like

If you do the process right you can put it on any deck. And it will be there foreva!

1 Like
4 Likes

For anyone using epoxy

MAKE SURE NOT TO SPILL IT ANYWHERE

I did now my mum wants to clean it up and I am like how

It’s impossible to get off. If someone can help me here then sure.

1 Like

Also I have som epoxy and glass frit I can sell to anyone

Look on my sales thread

3 Likes

No one bit on wood bench (can sand it off)

One bit on concrete (I can sand that off though)

One bit on a marble floor :grimacing:

2 Likes

Heat it up using something hotter than a hair dryer. After heating it will become softer and peel off with a sharp exacto(or arts) knife. Been there, done that.

2 Likes

Might be not enough. Ofc depends on the hair dryer. Maybe he has Hair Dryer 9000 that melts your hair off if you hold it in one place too much. :smiley:

Preferably a single super hot spot straight into epoxy is needed.

1 Like

This is getting beyond science now. Weed-science you could say. :laughing:

The moly thing I have at my disposal is a hair dryer

My dad has a blow torch and heat gun but trying to not let him find out about this only my mom knows

This sounds like what you just need. Keep the distance from the hurt area at first, then close in. While trying to scrape at it carefully.

1 Like

I can vote for the heat gun. Worked perfectly to remove failed epoxy job

1 Like

Problem isn’t I don’t want to ask my dad where the heat gun is as he will kill me if he finds outs about the epoxy

Also who says the hair dryer is for my mom

You don’t get hair like @longhairedboy without high level equipment (my role model)

3 Likes

I would rather ask him. He will be mad, but he might have the experience to remove it better than you do.

Yes, you might(definitely will) get scolded, but it might save you from bigger trouble if you manage to crack the marble or scratch it a lot while trying to remove the epoxy.

Or I could just pretend that it never happened

1 Like

Man up and ask for the heat gun. Might teach you to be a little more careful next time after dad gives you some welts with the socket end.

3 Likes

Just ask him if you can use it. Hell for all he knows you want to use it for heat shrink.

8 Likes

you have to skate it instead :stuck_out_tongue:

(i’m going to edit every single one of your emoji posts unitil you start adding spaces so they’ll show up. ~damon)

1 Like

If you use acetone to clean up your mess then use really good gloves… acetone will carry epoxy through your skin and can cause bad sensitisation reactions and dermatitis…

1 Like