For sale: Vesc Wand

Thank you for taking the time to look! This community is awesome you guys helped me discover a new hobby that I can’t seem to stop sinking money into!

Battery Sold!

Vesc Wand works perfectly just prefer my puck remote. Screen ended up getting scratched by me trying to rub off some dust with my long ass nails but nearly perfect besides that. $120.00 PayPal GnS, or Local pickup. First pic small specks are dust. The long line seen better in other picks is the scratch.

3 Likes

@TheRef wtf kind of chicken scratch hieroglyphics handwriting is this?

6 Likes

Bump added wand w/ pistol grip

1 Like

What are the dimensions of the battery?

1 Like

I’m at work currently I can take measurements once I’m home.

I’m interested too in case it won’t work for DuceDos.

2 Likes

Interested in the dimensions or purchasing it for an Evo build?

Interested in buying it if it fits my application

1 Like

I just realized that DueceDos might be looking for a battery that fits the same application as myself. Endeavor S upgrade. If so, I definitely don’t want to step on his toes if it’ll work for him.

3 Likes

Not to worry first come first serve lol.

2 Likes

Absolutely will post measurements once I’m home. Probably won’t be until after 1AM est.

Trade anything for the wand

2 Likes

Calm down.

3 Likes

Y I’m jus askin the guy a question

2 Likes

I found what U asked me to find hommie how bout those hubbs

1 Like

You are correct, trying to upgrade my Pro. I do appreciate you being a stand up dude.

2 Likes

Ok so we have 19.5" length 5" width just under 2" height. That’s including the BMS. If you were able to relocate BMS somehow you have a length of 16.5". Let me know if you need anything else.

Yes I know imperial.

Someone just PM’ed me about the wand so that looks like it’s gone but we will see.

1 Like

@TheRef :joy: show em.

Would it fit?

1 Like