For sale: Vesc Wand

Enough waterbased lubricant make anything fit.

I’d noticed your user name in the Propel groups and figured you might be looking to upgrade your Endeavor. Just wanted you to know that I wasn’t trying to snipe something you’re interested in out from under you. Besides, if you’re the one who helps Brooklyn by moving his battery into your Pro, that means I might end up having a line on someone with a Pro battery that’s not being used anymore? And that someone might appreciate that I wasn’t tryin to be a dick. :wink:

Been using that since the 1960s, so thank you. :grin:
I’m away from home until the evening, but if no one has stepped in with a dimension check on the Endeavor’s battery bay by then, I’ll pull the deck off mine and take some measurements for DeuceDos and myself. I think that someone has done a 14s 6p in an Endeavor, but I don’t know what his layout looks like.

2 Likes

Any luck with fitment?

Looks like there’s room. On my Endeavor S the relief cut in the underside of the deck would have to be lengthened to accommodate the longer pack. Others have already done this on their upgraded boards. I know that on DeuceDos’s Pro the deck already has a long relief to fit the Pro’s bigger pack, but I don’t know for sure if it’s long enough. He’d probably need to check because I imagine that carving out space on that carbon deck would be a non starter. Pics are included for Deuce’s study if he hasn’t pulled his deck.

1 Like

I think the height of the pack is a big problem here. Mine is just a hair under 2" yours looks closer to 1.5"

Edit: gotcha the pro has extra space milled out of the deck.

1 Like

My S has the underside milled or routed out too, but just not as far down it’s length as the Pro’s carbon fiber deck does. Easy fix on a mill or even with a hand router and I have both. I’m guessing that the Pro deck is laid(?) with that relief already in it as opposed to cutting it out afterwards. I’ve cut/machined A LOT of carbon fiber plate in my day and it is not only messy and hazardous, but it eats even carbide cutting tools crazy fast. Both the S and Pro’s OEM pack are actually just over 2” thick and protrude out of the tray into the the relief.
I’m interested in your pack if DeuceDos doesn’t take it and we can work something out.

2 Likes

Let’s see what he says.

1 Like

Bump

2 Likes

Come now Ted, did ya think I’d not seen those drool worthy pictures? That thing probably has more range than our diesel Sprinter.

Looking forward to getting this built by you pack from Brooklyn for my Endeavor. Will pull the deck today and figure out how to fixture it so that I can mill out some relief for it. I think it’ll replace the Kaly as the board that goes with us on road trips. It’ll offer more range than my wife’s scooter and we can probably get through most trips without having to charge. All we’re likely to do is run around the RV parks and take short rides.

That’s actually some of my more legible script… :man_shrugging:

I think I would get a cap in my ass if I rode around with that gun in my hand. How does it feel without the pistol grip?

1 Like

Wand still available. I’ve never tried without the grip attached but it definitely looks like it would be more comfortable.

Is the wand still available

1 Like

Im definitely interested in this i like the pistol grip

Il buy the wand if you still have it!

Might be interesting to specify if it’s a V1 one (much problems) or V2 Magneto Wand

Which uses hall sensors instead of a potentiometer