Fogstar Wholesale - Exclusive battery prices for forum members in the UK and Europe

Just did an order of 126pcs Molicels via the email from the top. No problems… perfect

The price is 3,44 £ including VAT for Molicel p42a

Already got tracking number.

4 Likes

That was fast :astonished::astonished:

I ordered via email Monday… And they came today (Denmark) 2 Days later
126pcs Molicel p42a

12 Likes

Hello Ben

What are the prices (mention also if VAT is included) right now for
LG M36
LG MJ1
Samsung 35E
Sanyo GA

Need to build several packs.

Drop him an email, he will respond much quicker :wink:.

2 Likes

Hey Guys! Sorry about the disappearing act… we’ve had a skeleton crew at the warehouse sending out orders and i’ve been enjoying some furlough in the garden. I am back now!

I’ve updated the website so that you guys can see what nickel we currently have in stock. If theres any popular sizes missing feel free to let me know. https://www.fogstar-wholesale.co.uk/product-category/nickel/

Most of you who have ordered will be dealing with Lauren our wholesale manager. She keeps the whole thing running and I usually just get shouted at for getting in the way. So I definitely would recommend emailing wholesale@fogstar.co.uk for orders.

Stock is a little low at the moment, 12 pallets should be arriving Friday and most things will be back in stock :slight_smile:

I hope you are all safe!

18 Likes

Hello Ben, thank you for reaching to us. Cheer up for your team!

Are you sure about those nickel prices? they seem 5x less than what nickel usually costs lol

1 Like

looks good to me what are you talking about.

3 Likes

normally a meter is around £4 to £5. this is £1.20. that’s an insane price.

2 Likes

giphy-13

1 Like

I’m sure! haha. We are sitting on quite a bit because I went over the top when we first ordered. I appreciate people may question the authenticity at those prices, but I’m sure some members here that have bought some from us can put you at ease :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I can confirm.
The nickel is good shit. As can @Lee_Wright too I’m sure.

6 Likes

Yeah I’ve nearly ran out of the 60 meters I bought recently, great stuff

7 Likes

That’s a wide selection…cool

1 Like

@BenF nice selection of Nickel. Wish i had seen there before i ordered from nkon and it took ages to arrive and cost way more.

That said im looking to buy a fair few cells soon. any chance of an updated esk8 news price list?

Personally im most interested in 30Q, 40T and P42A.

Im guessing this is not the current price anymore?

Okay, who’s willing to reship to the US? :pray:

I’ll get an updated price list tomorrow. Due to currencies some stuff has increased a little. Should still be cheapest around :slight_smile:

6 Likes

We can ship Nickel worldwide, just need to email wholesale@fogstar.co.uk

3 Likes

Hi I’ve just emailed you to order 58xsamsung 30qs great price thankyou mark

1 Like

Any update on this?

2 Likes