Fogstar Wholesale - Exclusive battery prices for forum members in the UK and Europe

I ordered 60 30q cells a few days ago! Excellent service and super fast delivery! Ordered on the 17th and received everything on the 19th :+1: every cell had the exact same voltage of 3.44v and was nicely packaged.

Thanks @BenF

3 Likes

I orderd 3-4 Weeks ago. No problems quick response over email and super fast delivery.

now I know where I’ll go for cells next good review!

1 Like

Nice to know. I need 125 Molicels. But isnt it cheaper buying in here Vs. the site ?

You need to write an email anyway. Read the first post.

2 Likes

Bank transfer is fast and reliable.

Thanks guys. I try

You can email them to: wholesale@fogstar.co.uk

Did you gave 3.25 pr cell ?

Did she respond already?

Nope… But I had a pm correspondence with Ben, some time ago, and back then the price was 3,25 pr cell. But he is not responding me anymore in here. Just out of interest if people who has just received their molicels recently, still gave that price.

I ordered 100 30Q’s. Got them two days later

2 Likes

Hey Ben, you still got nickel left? I need some :fire:

Edit : What about them Samsung 30T sexy cells, you 're loaded?

A little more, 2.86+VAT for me Is still a good price.

Nkon has loads of it. :joy:
My nickel is from there btw.

2 Likes

This is kind of a crazy thing to get worried about. Ben pops in here now and then to give us news. The fogstar business is not just Ben, and they conduct their business on their own website. Before you get worried, go to their website, click on the “Contact Us” link, and follow directions. If you get no reply there, start to worry.

Did Arjan sort out his nickel tho? He had a bad batch of steel nickel few months ago, that’s why I didn’t order from him yet :sweat_smile:

The last time I have ordered 7m. I could send you some for testing.

1 Like

I’ll take some with pleasure :+1:t4::+1:t4: plus it’s for DIY electroplating copper truthfully haha

1 Like

Yeah while ago… tested the new batch and it was ok.

4 Likes