Fogstar Wholesale - Exclusive battery prices for forum members in the UK and Europe

Just waiting on @jeffwuneo to unleash single 20S ESCs to start making 18s packs out of Samsung 30T :fire: ±400wh/2kg/5500w continuous discharge :kissing_heart:

Enough to haul ass!

5 Likes

Same need the Esc for a 16s pack :grin:. Ye said is gonna be dual the 20s ESC

3 Likes

Yes, still hope he will change his mind :sweat_smile:

1 Like

He will probably make a single version too

1 Like

Hello Everyone!

50E have arrived. And some updates to previous price:-

Samsung 50E - £3.15
Samsung 40T - £3.15

Molicel are keen to target the users of the Samsung 40T with their P42A and I am currently negotiating a price that seriously competes with the 40T.

Website is currently nearing the end of development so prices can be updated and you dont have to speak to me :frowning:

14 Likes

But we like speaking with you :kissing_heart:

Is Samsung 30T still at £2.40 ?

2 Likes

You write that

But actually VAT comes on top in the cart. You might want to update that.

Hey Benjo!

These prices are only available by emailing us at the moment. The new website will reflect the above prices and not add VAT, but it’s not finished yet. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

30T are still at 2.40 :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Ok, that is pretty great :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you @BenF for the 40T. Very fast shipping. Safe packaging, and good contact.

11 Likes

Thanks for the order and kind words @Chricious!

5 Likes

What’s the order process for us nowadays? Still email first to get a quote or is the new website up?

4 Likes

Hey Ben!

Still on email at the moment to wholesale@fogstar.co.uk

Until I pull my finger out and finish the website :stuck_out_tongue:

6 Likes

They are quite fast with replying on mails. Very happy with the service.

5 Likes

Jep, my cells will arrive tomorrow! I’m so stoked about this.

Yeah they reply super fast, but no shipping to Russia :sob::sob::sob:

5 Likes

Molicel P42A are now £3.25 including VAT. 10p more per cell than the Samsung 40T, but a little extra capacity and a slightly higher discharge rating. All in stock good to go same day :slight_smile:

99.7% Nickel also in stock, please ask for sizes reduced to £1 per meter on any size/shape. As nobody wants any and me being me, I bought way too much haha

8 Likes

alright take my money

4 Likes

Nice! Glad to have a local vendor.

For anyone one the line about ordering from these guys, I can tell you that i had nothing but a pleasant experience with them. Professional, quick, and a heck of a deal. Cells arrived less that 48 hours later from ordering, well packed. Couldn’t ask for more!

5 Likes