Fogstar Wholesale - Exclusive battery prices for forum members in the UK and Europe

Hey Guys! We are the sole european distributor of Molicel. So we can offer some special deals for you here, but they are quite a bit more expensive than the Samsung cells. I’ll have a look at the prices and see where we can be!

8 Likes

Definitely let us know! Planning a project and need a healthy amount of them :wink:

1 Like

Molicel P42A - £4.76 including VAT for forum members.

These cells do outperform the Samsung 40T and are possibly the best cells for esk8 builds, but they are quite expensive compared to the 40T. However, if you want the best of the best then they are available should you need them. Main post updated with price.

50E are on the way and should be here shortly, nickel is also due any day now. If you guys have an more product recommendations, let me know!

14 Likes

Oh you. You had me at hello.

@BigBen

1 Like

What sorts nickel are you getting in?

Just a quick update:

• Nickel should arrive this week (delayed) . Laboratory report has come back 99.7% Nickel from random samples. Will conduct my own tests upon arrival, although prob not required at this stage. International shipping available for US members on the nickel (still working with FedEx in regards to cells and US members)

• Almost finished designing a dedicated website as a reference point to members so you dont have to speak to me. We want to be a part of the communities we support, and I’ll still be around tuning into your builds. But a few members have requested live and purchasable prices.

• more cells on the way, and hoping to reduce prices again for you guys soon. Working on cheaper shipping rates. Possibly free europewide shipping if I can get the price down enough.

23 Likes

I just want to be able to buy cells from you guys…the US is so much more expensive.

1 Like

Yes it’s either overpriced or sketchy and inconvenient.

Imr cells on sale are still over priced lol.

1 Like

That sounds great

How is the spotwelding service going? Do u got any update regaring that?

1 Like

Did I fall asleep for an entire month?? When did this happen?? Perfect :fire:

3 Likes

This is awesome work! Whats the status of the 50E cells? Do you already have a price-tag for them?

@BenF Please do try to provide international shipping, even beyond USA. Every seller I asked isn’t going to ship to me :pleading_face::pleading_face::cry:

4 Likes

Any black Friday deals here?

1 Like

Do we need any? :joy:

5% off though

hey, If you don’t ask, the answer is always no

3 Likes

SANYO 20700B cells are nice @BenF any chance for a deal?

1 Like

I agree, @BenF if possible, I was looking for Sanyo 20700B as well and nickel once you have it.

a good price on SANYO 20700B cells could be a great option with their higher recharge cycles

1 Like

Yes, Sanyo 20700B and Samsung 50E are missing :slight_smile:

1 Like