Fogstar Wholesale - Exclusive battery prices for forum members in the UK and Europe

Totally agree. This is one of the best first vendor posts I’ve seen, neatly slotted into “Vendor Corner” like a boss.

8 Likes

Do think he should link https://www.fogstar-wholesale.co.uk/ in the first post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yup.

https://www.fogstar-wholesale.co.uk/

All the prices you mentioned are higher than what’s listed on your web-site, with the exception of the 30Q. Am i missing something? :upside_down_face:

the ones on the wholesale website are without tax and the ones listed here are including.

2 Likes

I’ve done some discounts for forum members and the prices above are available via email to wholesale@fogstar.co.uk. I want to support communities rather than just stick a code on the website. And it allows me to give a better price :slight_smile:

Edit: Oh right! I assumed most people here will be DIY enthusiasts. So prices in the main post are including VAT. However, able to knock VAT off for those with an EU VAT number.

7 Likes

Hey I see there’s issues with shipping to USA. Do you have the same issues with Canada?

All the Americas are generally a risky clearance @stratoglide. You can minimize the risk with a slow sea shipping method, but ultimately you’ll never eliminate it. Cells are low profit and high volume, so orders are expensive to lose when they get trapped in customs and then destroyed. The profit is generally not worth the risk. Cells that do make it through to US/Canada vendors are generally expensive as they are offset against the shipments that didnt make it through. This means that Europe prices are dropping due to an overstock, and North America prices are rising/staying the same.

7 Likes

Yow Ben,

Awesome to see this discount for our community. Are you going to stock nickel etc in the future?

Maybe I order my next batch off cells at your company :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Thanks! Nickel (with independant test reports) cell holders, tabs, shrink wrap etc is all on route. Let me know if you need anything :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Let me send you a pm :slight_smile:

1 Like

It was at this point in KfromtheBay’s life that he had finally realized… maybe the good ol’ US of A, wasn’t for him… I never thought battery prices would be what lead me to seek new citizenship

7 Likes

KfromtheCardiffBay

4 Likes

I’m starting to doubt my choice of being born a Canadian…:man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Try buying a single part from Torqueboards or Boardnamics over here, and you’ll regain your patriotism instantly

3 Likes

MVP right here everyone. Drop everything you’re holding and salute… even babies.

13 Likes

@BenF would you have anyone to suggest in China? Just asking so that you don’t receive a bunch requests to contact just about every companies listed on alibaba.

2 Likes

Hey @Tamatoa. I wouldn’t like to publicly recommend any Chinese company incase they make me look stupid :frowning: I’ll do everything I can to help though!

Edit - Most chinese companies have the capacity to supply both fake and authentic cells.

5 Likes

No worries Ben, we can understand that it could go wrong and have uncomfortable consequences.

3 Likes

Sony VTC6 added at £2.50 as requested by some members. Should be the cheapest around currently. Available for same day despatch by emailing wholesale@fogstar.co.uk and mentioning ‘Esk8 News’

3 Likes