Fogstar Wholesale - Exclusive battery prices for forum members in the UK and Europe

Sony VTC6 added at £2.50 as requested by some members. Should be the cheapest around currently. Available for same day despatch by emailing wholesale@fogstar.co.uk and mentioning ‘Esk8 News’

3 Likes

How long does this offer stand?

1 Like

Forever for you guys :slight_smile:

21 Likes

You need to be able to ship to the US and then you will have a line of people waiting with money.

4 Likes

Very cool! Does the 75£ Minimum Order value still count?

Considering all the babble about how great you guys are, making us U.S. guys jealous, I added you to our vendor list lol

Great work over there @BenF

Trusted Vendor List

3 Likes

Considering you guys have LG clearance worldwide can you/will you ship LG Cells to Australia and if so what prices can you guys offer us, our market down here is pretty bad compared to USA and we have a pretty decently sized esk8 scene.

Damn you fogstar, i thought the £2.31 or so a piece for 84 cells i bought from you a few months ago was a great deal. But i had to pay vat on top :sob: A can confirm they sell genuine cells, tested with hobbycharger. I also visited them locally to pick them up too.

11 Likes

Thanks for support so far guys! I am investigating FedEx and some safe shipping options for USA members. Hopefully we have some success.

12 Likes

so?

Sorry! Missed this. Minimum is 20 cells or £75. If 20 cells doesnt get you over the £75 threshold, then that’s okay.

3 Likes

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

No worries. Just wondered because i may need just 2 or 3 Cells for my flashlight. Buying locally is a pita.

Thanks for the clarification :slight_smile:

Hey Ben, any update on U spot weld service?

1 Like

That would be amazing! Especially since I need to order cells.soon!

1 Like

https://www.fogstar-wholesale.co.uk/product/molicel-p42a/

Any chance of getting these with a discount?

3 Likes

Man that would be awesome. Cheapest I’ve got them here in the states has been 7.5 usd

1 Like

How do the cells perform?

Have yet to get them in a build. They are going under the Prototipo sender did for me. Tests I’ve looked at seem to place them as a middle ground between 40T and 30T closer to the 30T as far as discharge capability with 40T capacity. Dubbed “the best 21700 cell”

2 Likes

Good words from mooch :+1:

Might make a 13s2p with these cells.

2 Likes