FOCBOX Unity's ready for shipping on Amazon

Part of the distribution deal is that we help rebuild the brand of Enertion which means that we must do business using Enertion Branding. If you look at the Amazon page closely, the manufacturer and product page owner is “Enertion” the seller is “Enertion Boards”.

6 Likes

I spoke to Jason last week about this guy, and whilst he didnt say whether he was affiliated with Enertion or not he did say he told me there would be unities on amazon whilst we were in Paris and now there are, so it at least looks like a little more than some randomer who’s bought a load of motor controllers and is now flogging them.

Jason promised me a sit down interview this week, hes had some meetings he needed to get out the way before he could talk - but he at least sounded keen to talk about a load of stuff including what’s been happening and what’s hopefully going to happen at Enertion in the near future. I hope he comes through

14 Likes

Yeah get that. Still dosen’t make a lot of sense really.
Do you sell boards?

Circuit boards :rofl:

7 Likes

This is what Enertion HQ wanted…

No boards yet, they will probably be the last thing we stock. First it will be components to ensure we have the support structure and product familiarity before we taken on the complete Raptor. I don’t expect us to be stocking them this year.

1 Like

What about hub sleeeeeeeeves?

3 Likes

Interesting. Okay than. Looking forward to that interview @Lee_Wright

3 Likes

This, I’m willing to try the “new formula” if they don’t crack after 100mi like my last set.

“fill the cracks with superglue” Is not a proper response to a bad product.

Like the board, hate the wheels.

1 Like

If I were you, I would stay far away from the raptor.

Leave 90% of the RMAs with Jason :joy:

1 Like

Stocking the wheels is a high priority but that’s all I will say about them for now.

4 Likes

I only ride mine like once a week, preserving wheels until I know replacements are easily available

I swear to God if I see @b264 show up talking about Focbox 1.7😂

16 Likes

I would leave the boards well alone, too many components with a questionable build quality or QC. Would be a nightmare to provide after sales services and warranty, especially if you were to rely on enertion to assist with supply, (based on current forum feedback).

I think you would be opening yourself up to a whole heap of trouble and mess and perhaps have a detrimental effect to your own brand. Trust is hard to earn, but easy to lose.

The unity is a solid product and if you can assure a steady stream of stock, I’ll be purchasing.

1 Like

I got a set of the 100’s. They seem to last much longer, (and more comfortable) but they are starting to crack as well.

The 1st gen 90’s were pure garbage though, I can poke my screwdriver through some of those cracks. But since I won’t superglue and keep going, they didn’t want to replace them.

In all fairness, this is a pretty good method for regular maintenance on real skateboard wheels.
I check my wheels and apply superglue monthly

4 Likes

Our next order is due shortly, this will give us plenty of stock and time to analyze sales so we can ensure consistent supply.

7 Likes

If jason wanted to rebuild his brand he has had years to do so.

1- What was your plan for addressing why the Enirtion owner is flying round the world going to esk8 events in europe trying to rack up orders for boards and components they dont have? or are you just here to divert attention away from all the people enirition has already SCREWED?

Or if you dont have a plan for talking about that
2- could you explain how you feel about doing business with a company that clearly has no interest in current orders?

3- could you explain how you feel about doing business with a company that clearly has no interest following lawful requirements on selling products, illegal refund terms? ie 20% restock fee, no 12 month warranty as standard

4- could you explain how you feel about doing business with a company that clearly has no regard for illegal sales terms and conditions advertising items in stock that do no exists trying to build up minimum order quantities?

Best of luck to you but you are either a useful idiot for these guys setup to take the heat off jason or you will be the scapegoat when all these legal issue catch up with this guy who is very bad news for the esk8 comunity

3 Likes

Eh… no retailers in Europe?

Im pretty sure Jason is just using him like he was using us to gather money for the batches of Unities as they come out, I just hope he breaks even and runs far away lol. No one deserves to be dragged into the bog that is Enertion right now.

That being said, maybe a little less hostility is reasonable :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Yes, I sell them and ship from EU.

7 Likes