Focbox Unity issues

Shh shh, its okay, the company is being liquidated allegedly.

1 Like

Agreed, passing resemblance is about all it has in common.

3 Likes

Does the focbox UI app work for anyone? Both of my boards which use them cant connect via bluetooth to my phone.

1 Like

Can from PC and my USB type C cable? I use metr Pro for everything else.

Gonna give it a try now.

Okay, i don’t have the download for windows, anyone able to hook me up with a download link? The one on the builders forum gave me a 404.

Edit : Found it, and works now. Not sure if its the app or BT module causing it.

2 Likes

App updated? @CiscoV can hook you up with a new BT module.

Yep app is updated. I got a spare BT module, i’ll plug it in and see.

1 Like

I connected to both of my unities yesterday via the app but didn’t change any settings. They connected fine for me though.

1 Like

This is the error I get when I click scan.

Happens to both boards which have it.

Yes, board is on, and yes bluetooth on phone is on :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Got a tablet or any other phone to try on? Definitely too coincidental.

1 Like

Looking for that spare phone i have as we speak, i’ll download the app and give it a try again.

Also i did uninstall and reinstalled the app on my main phone to see if it’s the app acting up, to no avail.

Edit : Well, it’s my phone then. My other phone could connect to both no problem.

2 Likes

Tried giving your phone a reboot? You tried all other troubleshooting tips that make sense

Sounds good, i’ll give that a shot. I like how this sorta transitioned to a samsung help center :crazy_face:

1 Like

You can call me Karl :nerd_face:

2 Likes

Ok, restarted and still does not work. It can connect to other bluetooth devices however.

Try removing the unities as a previously known Bluetooth connection (forget device) and see if it’ll re-add them maybe?

Sounds like fun.

Bad Bluetooth modules on fuckin have been my culprit 2 times now with the behaviour your are describing.

Vesc tool doesn’t fix your issue?

On your phone? He was able to connect with another phone. I’m not sure that points to the unity as the fault.

Was talking about the focbox Bluetooth modules.

At any rate. Giving my input. Have had two go bad.