Focbox Unity and Flipsky VX1

Hi, does anyone know what the type of connector is on the Unity PPM port please?
My VX1 PPM cable doesn’t fit and the Focbox didn’t come with any…
Thanks in advance
Simon

Bro why another post?
You got all the answers here

1 Like

I didn’t bud.
I have a PPM cable for the VX1 as per my original post but the JST connector in the Unity is different. Happy to put up on the original post but just looking for friendly advice on which connector it is?.

The unity comes with all the needed connectors in the box. You just need to do a bit of simple soldering.

1 Like

It was secondhand - no wires :frowning:

1 Like

3P JST-PH 2.54mm

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B06XCRSD3T/ref=ya_aw_od_pi

If you’re in the U.S. and feeling real lucky maybe @arzamenable could send you a pair. I think he has a grudge against the post office tho.

2 Likes

Shouldn’t be making a new thread for this.

Also, @Bindings_McGee is that really you @s5300 ?
Not really privy to whatever happened. Just glad to see a good resource of Information and experience return

I’m only here to help, a mod can decide to merge this to the noob thread.

Or you can petition to make me in charge of people. Might be a bad idea.

1 Like

Let’s do this. This place hasn’t gotten too civil and quite . We need a good churn haha

Believe or not, I’m actually still IP banned cough cough but yes, it’s me.

Tell that to the people who said I never contributed anything here and I might disappear forever :wink:

Correction: I was IP banned until atleast three days ago. Brother may have cycled the IP or it may have otherwise been lifted 🤷

1 Like

Haha wow IP ban hu?
Welp sounds like a rage move. And a bit archaic.

Glad you’re back. Disagreements aside. More people, more opinions, more knowledge. Hopefully everything works out in the future for everyone. Best to leave things on the past.

2 Likes

Sydney called in the air strike on himself.

1 Like

Haha shit ok I’ll just shut up

2 Likes

giphy (2)

1 Like

LOL, that does not look fun :slight_smile:

In my mind you look like Ryan Dunn

Not far off :slight_smile:. My daughter has a pic of me in her apartment at college, she convinced her friends her Dad was Seth Rogan for about a month, so that might be closer :slight_smile:

If you know anyone with a scrap 2s hobby battery you can cut the balance lead off and solder it direct to the rx.
This is what I did because the servo connectors are crap. The vx1 Rx in the pic is wired for a Unity. Same connector.

1 Like

Hi all,
Hopefully last question. Board is all setup but im getting an error on the Unity App
FAULT_CODE_UNDER_VOLTAGE and the VX1 shows as function on the app but wont turn the motors…?

Set up is:
FocBox Unity
Flipsky VX1
Dual 6374 190kv motors
Dual 5000maH 50c 11.1v 3s LiPo’s in series