FocBox Tenka Talk

This is good news

7 Likes

They still have boards to sell. Their website says unity’s available

1 Like

& weren’t the unity’s they had faulty or something?

He stopped paying, they stopped working to better it

:zipper_mouth_face:

Usual ruthless business-devil stuff huh

When’s that 60D going on sale? Never…? I should quit esk8s before I end up poor(er),(AGAIN)?

Being poor is what got me into esk8s in the first place!

@okp is OG cool. Homies 4 lyfe

1 Like

He did not faceplant.

While I appreciate tomfoolish hyperbole, let’s not make things up. Leave that to the marketing department of Passive Gator.

1 Like

its an expression doe

he uncontrollably slid off his motorized vehicle in attempt to escape the sudden negative g´s experienced by a rapid slow down occured upon his loss of torque from his vehicle which unexpectedly occured in the instance

1 Like

I mean…if you’re going to prove a point with enhanced vocabulary, may as well use some kind of punctuation also…

:eyes:

6 Likes

My best on my personal LsSS on road is 49mph. During a weighted test on the dyno, it hit 100kmh (62mph). It screams power at those speeds

2 Likes

@Nacho we were just reviewing it and are not going to sell it

3 Likes

In another sense a video review “sells” the product but we getcha :laughing:

6 Likes

Ahhh I see what you mean :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Someone on Reddit de-potted a Tenka. I have no clue how to read circuitry, but it seems like a Unity Lite?

6 Likes

It is a unity. Almost all components are the same. What i could make out that 12 out of the 24 fets (?) are missing compared to the unity.

It still has the same focbox lettering as well as the “unity” imprint next to the second sensor port.

5 Likes

No wonder it cut out at 74 amps lol

2 Likes