FOCBOX IS BACK?

Can’t say I’d recommend the BMS we had a lot of issues with it. Not sure what percent of those were just water ingress.

3 Likes

It makes more sense when you see it installed in the enclosure

6 Likes

very few, i replaced a whole lot of borked bms units in the R2, can’t remember any of them having water ingress. It was mostly the focbox or unity that had water damage due to the location and the “water proof” design.

5 Likes

Is this a special edition, still not available on trampa website?

5 Likes

Actual lol! :rofl:

You win for the day, probably the week

2 Likes

Does this mean all you grumpy people are ok with me doing a credit card dispute if they don’t fix my faulty DOA unit? :see_no_evil::sunglasses:

2 Likes

For the value of the broken unit only

10 Likes

Dude. Your still going on. What your deal. 415-341-2281 . You clearly hate me or something. I’m beginning to think your friends with Jason

This has been covered in great detail.

I will dispute all, and let the credit card company decide . I’m giving them 1 more week. It’s been 5 days already.

The credit card company won’t let me dispute all of them and keep at the same time btw. Or at least that’s not my plan.

Uh…

2 Likes

Yes? You guys take original replies and just keep running with them. I’m sorry I didn’t write a 600 line essay… I clarified as the thread went along. Never before have i been met with such harshness. You guys are a bunch of bullies. I can’t take it anymore… I’m going back to sokie and the electric skateboard club on facebook where i get the love and respect from the community :slight_smile:

You know what would be fun? I’ll organize a zoom meeting. we can all chat and have a happy hour. Who’s down for tomorrow 6pm California time?

Now I get it…

22 Likes

getting popcorn

2 Likes

Interesting. That’s good customer service
I’m going to submit and give them a few weeks. This is interesting.

7 Likes

Guess who loved to use airtable?

27 Likes

LOL new_raptor_jig_version_001.zip

5 Likes

Yeah a factory trying to dump old stock would totally provide a tool I built internally for enertion through their airtable customer support. Funny how the entire way the website is setup, the advertising is done and the support is setup all use identical systems to what enertion was using before it went bankrupt. The world is just full of silly coincidences.

29 Likes

You got an email from raptor shop for your aliexpress order?

1 Like

ali was never involved @Venom121212

fuck @onloop and adrian mok too

2 Likes

They are the same source.

6 Likes

I never said I used AliExpress. You guys just went with that