FOCBOX IS BACK?

It’s holidays there at the moment. You may well not get a response for a few days.

5 Likes

I disagree. Bad practices should be met with resistance.

You use the charge back ( it’s not PayPal btw) as ammo yo make them move. And teach a lesson. You’re either misunderstanding my ethos, or maybe you understand, but nonetheless I stand by my first statement

And second and etc

4153412281. Call if you’re still upset. We can talk like real humans. Chat threads and PM’s get lost and etc.

3 Likes

How many pizzas you want?

17 Likes

I’ll have a large Pepperoni please!

5 Likes

I wanted to say something to @kevingraehl about putting yourself in the sellers perspective and don’t do worse to people that did bad things to you. Why don’t chill? Paypal saves you for a month or so, if needed. If someone tells you, you’ll get your money back in 1 week, do you shoot him in the face after 12 hours? Probably not.

That’s how you destroy a business. AliExpress shops may be more than just one person behind them. But shops only work if people dont abuse return policy etc. It’s like crushing an ant that has bitten you. I don’t see any reason to do that right? Just because you have the nuclear bomb, you don’t need to use it straightaway.

Buuuut, I’ll rather relax and enjoy @Dareno s pizza party.

*Edit
Napoletana for me.
Make that double mozzarella cheese.

6 Likes

Paypal buyer protection is 180 days

3 Likes

Just buy a Flipsky already, the dual 6,6 plus is down to 239 USD now :wink:

1 Like

1/2 of me says its wrong to get a refund for all 4…

The other 1/2 still thinks its jason behind these Enertion parts… so fuck him.

5 Likes

This isn’t the first time that Kevin has pulled some bullshit and I don’t think it’s okay that he can just keep doing it.

F O R T H E C O M M U N I T Y
O
R

T
H
E

C
O
M
M
U
N
I
T
Y

Edit: discourse apparently automatically parses out any extra spaces as that first line had the words separated

8 Likes

The guy who bought up a heap of gear and then re sold it at a profit?

That guy?

:eyes:

11 Likes

I’ve got no issue with people buying things and reselling for profit, that’s literally how retail works. The issue I had was him buying last time limited stock and then hiding under the veil of being unselfish. Here he is trying to extort AliExpress sellers, for all we know some intern got handed stock from creditors and was given the task of simply selling them asap. His manner of doing these things is not okay, and stuff like this is very toxic for this community

13 Likes

Oh okay thanks for the heads up. Either way I’m not too upset.

1 Like

You guys are weirdos…

7 Likes

Guys!! This isn’t an AliExpress purchase.

This is a Jason shady ( postulating) enertion raptor shop purchase.

2 Likes

So if all the unities worked, you would have no problem giving your money to a crook but now that one is not working you want to punish that crook by filing a charge back for all 4 of them?

12 Likes

You have literally no idea who’s selling this. The store sells literally just clocks and shit. And the Unity. There is zero evidence currently linking this to Jason. Your logic is unsound and you really need to stop with the excuses. You aren’t achieving anything by doing this

6 Likes

Thats not true. Not that I condone the refund behaviour.

2 Likes

Isn’t this one a different store than on that thread? If so I retract what I said before

The pictures of the boxes with Unities/Unitys/-whatever the plural on this thing is- that are used on AE are the same as on the enertionraptor.shop

I know that that means jack shit and doesn’t prove anything, they could be simply copied. But the prices are pretty similar so it could also very well be the same seller.

Funny that even now that Enertion is done and has been criticized a lot. People still want a unity or worse, possible unity knockoffs. It’s true that there aren’t that many alternatives yet (but they are coming… Storm core, neoboxes). But personally I trust my old focboxes and flipsky 6.6’s more than some pseudo unity sold on Ali by an unknown seller who isn’t involved at all in esk8 stuff.

1 Like