FOCBOX IS BACK?

i guess folks like @ahrav and @CiscoV were smart to stock up while they had certainty as to what they were buyin’

2 Likes

Hehehehehe. I hadzzz too. I need all 12 tho :slightly_frowning_face: otherwise the boards be sadz

3 Likes

I gotz what I needs No less no mo :grin:

What’s happening!? What’s wrong with Alliexpress unities!?

2 Likes

Same same same.

i guess it’s like that aliexpress loctite @xsynatic bought

12 Likes

Lmao. Wth. So are people getting tamagotchi unities now!?

5 Likes

curious if they are factory qc rejects or from the batch @mackann rejected

i expected flipsky duals in an orange case, i guess it’s more legit than that

7 Likes

Funny I was thinking the same about the Flipsky comment you made :laughing:.
Glad I still have a spare Unity that’s good from the Amazon batch.

Why does this mean these are returned or defective units?

Several vendors who bought large orders of unities had a percentage arrive DOA or with issues.

3 Likes

Short video

7 Likes

What’s up with the end of video

35 mph and one of the motors says no amperage.

Math doesn’t add up

3 Likes

I don’t want to be too judgmental, but Isn’t it too hardcore to get he found for all 4 items when only one is failed? I understand that you are upset, but this may be still fair seller and we all can benefit from these Aliexpress staff, even if there is some fail chance. But if sender has to pay 100% refound for 25% fails, those doors can close permanrntly. Free staff is great, but isn’t it too unfair to the sender? Excuse me if there is many small issues with all of them and this staff really has qc issues. If so - all of what I’ve said is invalid.

5 Likes

yeah , you can choose the refund amount when refunding an order with multiple items. i would feel bad

3 Likes

Guys, shhh. Stealing money from online sellers is fine as long as it’s for the community.

20 Likes

There is one ‘master’ motor, if you hold it while accelerating you won’t even get readings at all

If they can’t test a unit before sending, then fuck them.

It’s a pretty egregious fail on their part.

Tell me more .

Please.

1 Like

If one item is failed - seller pays you back this item price(and you keep it for parts). Its fair approach. What is your problem? Why anyone has to be fucked?

4 Likes

Because vendors do this cool thing where they send you crap and don’t care.

Not a very fulfilling way to live life, but it has its appropriate applications.

2 Likes

Hmm.

If the vendor is purposely selling returns or qc failed items without mentioning it, that’s not very noble… Nevertheless, obviously, because of the price everybody in here knew that something like that is most probably going on. Knowingly trying it out for €200 a piece, getting rekt for 1 out of 4 and trying to get a refund for all 4 is therefore also definitely a no-go. But hey, he said he would first try to get a replacement, maybe there will be no harm done either side and then @kevingraehl has gotten four dirt-cheap working (as of now) Unities.

This is just my opinion on the matter [subject to change]…

2 Likes