FOCBOX IS BACK?

How aliexpress treats you depends also on the account level you are on

If your diamond and dont make many claims they refund with no questions asked

4 Likes

an entire raptor 2.1 core for sale :joy: :joy: :joy:

Yeah don’t buy it.

An insta follower was parting his non functioning raptor that he’d only had for three days before it stopped working. He brought the whole core and the battery by for me to see if I wanted any of it.

What I saw terrified me. They shipped him a water damaged unit that was likely returned to them for a refund.

Who knows what you’d get if you ordered this.

The battery was fine though, still had an 80% charge and the cells were well balanced.

16 Likes

The fuck? a water damaged unit?

abort

10 Likes

Okay yeah I’m concerned that ppl that buy this works at first but stops halfway while riding which can cause hazards on so many levels.

I sudgest that maybe if you get the unit from aliexpress, do a dry test first to make sure all components are soldered properly and take extra caution while riding because you’ll never know what happens.

1 Like

Buying parts that require this is not advised.

10 Likes

Speak for yourself, Brian. I want to be gritting my teeth the whole ride, just waiting for the inevitable skin-shredding crash.

(@linny - did you warn Darren that we’re idiots that talk a lot of trash?)

18 Likes

No i didn’t, i did tell him to prepare his butthole tho

10 Likes

Butthole not affected but my skin will be if I use the fakebox

7 Likes

thats fuuuckedd.
either that, or these are the ones that didn’t pass QC for whatever reason

6 Likes

What QC?

8 Likes

you must not have seen the stickers

8 Likes

Mine came today. But I wasn’t here. DHL coming tomorrow. Falk

6 Likes

Even though I also have good experience with AE’s money-back guarantee, this thing has been sitting in my shopping cart since almost two months. Confession: I was actually too afraid to ask here whether it’s legit and figured somebody would bite the bullet and report in a forum.

What I do like about it is the color: chocolate…

5 Likes

Ok. All work except one
It’s stuck always on. Antispark on permanently with or without switch dongle plugged in.

I’ll reach out and see if they send one as replacement

Otherwise I’ll dispute and get a refund on all 4.
***Update. Will dispute only one,. Since I’m a bigger man then that​:see_no_evil::raising_hand_man:

18 Likes

Hmm so these are definitely returns/non QC passers?

1 Like

God forsake a random cardboard box lying in the middle of the road

7 Likes

Idk. The other 3 have .39 firmware. All of them did.

I tried updating the bad one. Didn’t help. It’s a hardware issue for sure

2 Likes

Pretty obvious who broke it…

24 Likes

If true, this makes it far sketchier to order these from anyone here on out :frowning: Now you won’t know if you’re paying top dollar for a legit QC’d unit, or a resale from AlliExpress

3 Likes

Damn. This is a sad realization.

2 Likes